by Don Croft
Some of us feel that the underground bases are the next high priority after busting the cell towers in an area, taking back the earthgrid and neutralizing satanic institutions and killing sites/vortices. Most of the towers are on the earth grid and vortices and most of the satanic sites are also on or close to these features, so you’ll get a lot of Bang for your orgonite Buck ;-).
For now, I’m also recommending Vancouver Steve’s treasured method: fill a toilet paper core tube with orgonite and a single, 1″ long quartz crystal of any quality, wrapped in a coil, and drop it down a fencepost, stop sign pole or any other (at least) 2″ diameter pipe that’s set in the ground. Steve carries a little stepladder on his bicycle for his urban gifting missions. This does double duty as a towerbuster and underground base buster. Yea, Steve!
By the way, Brent in Northern Alberta came up with this idea independently, too, at the same time and adopted this as his winter gifting modus operendi until the thaw. I hate to think about where we’d be now without the informal corps of hotblooded Canadians in this network!
Brent once hired a bush pilot to take him to gift a primary earth node farther to the north and Gerard in Australia undertook a similar sortee in the Outback in his own airplane. Doc Batiibwe and Kizira lately hired a big dugout canoe to locate and gift some primary (watery) earth energy sites in Lake Victoria near the headwaters of the Nile. No discussion like this is complete without a mention, at least, of our intrepid African compatriots.
Gale, Laozu Kelly, Stacie, Carol and I conceived this long-range way to disrupt and neutralize underground predatory tech. The effective range of an EP seems to be a few miles, and you can get a stronger effect by pounding in three earthpipes together in a triangle formation. The unfortunate part of disabling underground sources of deadly energy is that the results are not as visible, so we have to rely on the psychics or our own instincts for confirmations. I hesitate to recommend anything for which you won’t get abundant physical confirmations but I feel okay about recommending the deployment of Earthpipes because the threat represented by these horrible underground facilities is quite severe, in my opinion, and very widespread. The following instructions describe how we make ours. If anything is unclear about the instructions, email Dooney so she can improve the tutorial.
HOW TO MAKE AN EARTHPIPE
1. Cut a length of 1 1/2 inch copper or aluminum pipe into 13″ lengths.
The short length of pipe shown here is to make an orgonite “plug” which you can then remove from the short pipe and slide into the 13″ pipe. Some folks find it easier to make the plug first and insert it into the full-length pipe. You can also use an empty toilet-paper tube to make plugs but they are less sturdy than using a copper pipe for the plug. However, toilet-paper plugs are excellent devices for inserting into metal fence posts, such as the kind you find around government installations and institutional buildings. The hollow fence post effectively acts as the EP when you insert the plug.
Optional – Temporarily tape or wire seven of the pipes together so that the whole will stand up by itself with the taped ends at the bottom.
3. Select a suitable crystal for each pipe. We use crystals that are at least an inch long and at least a quarter inch thick and have one distinct point. Clear quartz is suitable and smoky quartz gives the EP added punch.
4. Cut 13″ of bare copper wire. We use 18 AWG wire but the point is to use wire that’s thick enough to hold a shape and thin enough to work easily. A coil winder is wonderful for making suitable coils. They’re available from www.orgonita.eu.
5. After bending the wire to resemble the end of a big screw, just like was done for the HHG, only smaller, pinch the small end of the coil around the middle of the crystal. Remember that the whole thing will have to fit easily in the pipe. You may want to tape or glue the coil to the crystal so the unit doesn’t fall apart when you drop it down into the pipe.
6. Here’s the mind bending bit: as with the HHG, these are being made upside down. The crystal in the Earthpipe points down into the ground and towards the hollow end of the pipe, which is the bottom end that gets pounded into the ground. When the pipe is in the ground, the crystal points down and the copper coil opens upward from the middle of the pipe. For adding orgonite, however, you turn the pipe bottom side up, add a bit of orgonite, drop in the crystal/coil combo with the wide end of the coil pointing down, and then fill up with pre-mixed orgonite to about the halfway mark of the pipe.
7. I measured the amount of orgonite in an Earthpipe and it’s five ounces, so after you drop the crystal/coil in the pipe in the proper orientation, just spoon in the remaining orgonite. If you mix it loosely enough, the mass of orgonite will fill in around the coil and crystal, don’t worry.The orgonite ‘plug’ in the top of each EP needs to be at least five inches long, so drop 2 or 3 oz of mixed orgonite in each pipe.
8. When you get to the target area, just pound the whole thing down into sufficiently soft, stone-free ground. I hammer the pipe with a six pound sledge hammer. It damages the pipe a little but that’s okay. Remember that the orgonite plug is in the top of the device. This takes advantage of the resonant cavity principle.
Ryan McGinty was very kind to furnish these photos, which he took when I was making up a large number of ‘plugs’ for earthpipes. In fact, the short pipes shown in some of these photos were an early attempt at mass production. I’ve since made up a silicon mold which will accommodate six plugs at once, and please note that you can just tape seven of the 13″ pipes together and spoon approx. five ounces of mixed orgonite in each pipe, allowing for the proper positioning of the crystal/coil artifice in the middle of that plug, of course. Be sure to adequately tape the bottom ends of the pipes shut or you’ll be making a big resin puddle.
If you do opt to make orgonite plugs, you simply pound the plug out of the short pipe after the resin has cured, then insert the bare orgonite plug into the longer pipe or use it in a fence post.