Growing Number of Readers in Africa | Africa | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Growing Number of Readers in Africa
January 27, 2017
3:54 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin
Forum Posts: 3869

We've seen how people in several African countries have contacted us after reading the forum reports and I'm very pleased to report that Linda in Eritrea has now also committed to this effort after bringing Nicholas Odiyo from Kenya and Hibrahim Mustafa from Ethiopia to teach her and to help set up her orgonite production.  These fellows will be posting a report about the trip but I felt a little impatient to announce this development.  I think Linda will be Eritrea's first orgonite miracle worker Cool and here's her initial report and when she's sent me news of her field work I'll ask her to post it:

Hallow Don Croft,
Thanks a lot for the team when came to me, both Hibrahim and Nicholas, they taught me good things which i had never knew in Life. They taught me how to make powerful orgonite like the one Nicholas told me that they sent to you.
I know that through this practice i will be far much better. I believe you will get a full report of their mission.
Thanks Linda 

The following users say thank you to Don Croft for this useful post:

Carlos Silva
January 29, 2017
1:30 pm
Nicholas
Forum Posts: 122

Well we are at a town called Massawa which is situated  on the eastern part of the country of Eritrea. Our works here in Eritrea had been very much encouraging. We had taught Linda some of the basics techniques of making the TBs the small ones which can be used for  gifting to promote both fishing and agriculture. Really this town (Massawa) is located by the Red Sea, i know that working with  the fishermen in this big Ocean will create a bigger impact for there will be underneath connection with our recent gifting in  the Indian Ocean in Mombasa.

We happened to meet some of the  fishermen from Yemen, in fact we had some good time with them, till we gave them some orgonite so that they can as well gift their ports on their ways back. we also had time to teach Linda on how to gift the towers, the distance required for the mission to avoid necessary interaction with  the police.

We also had time to train Linda's friends and her neighbors, its quite fortunate that Linda had already had some of the friends who had red about the orgonite in different forums, so the only thing which was still lacking is how they can engage in  the work practically. We had a good training time with  them and they were very happy. Even tomorrow we are still going to have such kinds of good training.

However, i can say the work is so well and promising. We still have the ambition of gifting different places with the period that we are in Eritrea and i do believe that the result will be classic.

Nicholas

The following users say thank you to Nicholas for this useful post:

Carlos Silva
January 30, 2017
6:55 pm
Hibrahim
Forum Posts: 28

Today we did a lot of gifting after helping Linda to make some good quality of the Tbs. we visited some few towers just to let Linda knows  more about  the orgonite. From a few interviews that we made from the outlook through Linda’s friends, those guys like the orgonite and am sure with time the result will be good.   

Hibrahim    

February 6, 2017
5:35 pm
Hibrahim

Today we managed to spread our gifting mission to Adulis which is on the southern part of the town of Massawa. Today we also managed to get some fishermen some orgonite for their fishing purposes some did not understand the orgonite but it forced us to teach them.

Hibrahim

February 6, 2017
8:34 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin
Forum Posts: 3869

Great work, guys, as always!

When I learn about new orgonite efforts in Africa, I enjoy looking at the satellite image and posted photos that you can find for each location on google maps and I see that the area around Massawa is quite verdant, so there's evidence of regular rainfall.

There's a mountain range that separates Massawa from the rest of Eritrea and the photos show a lot of greenery there, too.

Some years ago, an American fellow who was working in Dubai went out on a boat and dropped hundreds of towerbusters along the coast of the Persian Gulf from there and some distance along the Indian Ocean toward the Red Sea.  Carol and I have seen evidence that dolphins will often carry orgonite great distances so it may be that some of it was delivered in the vicinity by them.  I'm very encouraged that the Arab fishermen visiting Massawa were open to using orgonite, thanks to Nicholas and Hibahim's efforts.  Those two are also commercial fishermen.

In very ancient times the Egyptians traded for incense (a species of sycamore produced the resin) with the African people along the Eritrean coast and claimed that 'their gods originally came from there.' Several of the Pharaohs had created their own canal from the Nile to the Red Sea but the origin was along the Nile in order to discourage invasions from the Mediterranean.  The Egyptians had a formidable riverine navy but evidently relied on the Phoenicians for trading across open seas, except for the historic mission to Eritrea, which is well documented in hieroglyphics at one of Queen Hatshepsut's shrines.

Christine in Southern Sudan is keenly interested in getting orgonite in the Nile all the way to Egypt and I understand her ambition.

~Don

February 13, 2017
5:10 pm
Nicholas
Forum Posts: 122

This areas along the coastal region is having varied climatic  change , in  fact it’s Hot, dry desert strip along Red Sea coast;  it’s also cooler and wetter in the central highlands the rainfall is annually ;  we also have the semiarid in western hills and lowlands where the  rainfall heaviest during June-September except in the coastal desert. This brings to our view that the temperature in this place is quite favorable for agriculture. Only that the land had not been fertile for farming due to the chemical fertilizers which they had been using but due to the introduction of the orgonite I can guess a good result.

The temperature also differs depending on the area of the country. Massawa, the tropical beach area, which is one of the country’s main tourist attractions, now will be a good catchment of the business, in fact here we met many tourists from the Asian countries and our distribution of the orgonite had been received with a lot of enthusiasm.

Lind played a bigger role during our mission; in fact Linda is very much influential, even their people do understood her very well. She helped us in conducting the seminar in their native language which their people do understand in a high value. Yesterday we lectured about 25 farmers and I do believe that the farming outcome is going to be very good.

We also had a good opportunity of reaching the fishermen from both Asian and Africa; we found that some of the Asian fishermen had known more about the orgonite from some of their fellows from Mombasa where some of the kikundi had been visiting for gifting purpose.

We are planning to leave this country back to our countries, and before we do that Linda wanted to take us to visit some of her relatives for gifting purposes.

Nicholas

February 15, 2017
5:45 pm
Hibrahim

All the work is very good , today when we were going for gifting we met one witchcraft, he got frightened through the power he experienced from us. He really admired the orgonite which we had and  he even begged us to give him of which we did, we knew that was also another way of gifting and we know by doing that the orgonite will spread even beyond our reach.

We are planning to leave Eritrea by Friday

Hibrahim

February 24, 2017
8:20 am
Owuor Chris
Forum Posts: 348

Our recent expansion to Eritrea has paved for us a greater opportunity to explore the  Northern Part of Africa. we know and we believed that our orgonite had previously reached Egypt via gifting through the river Nile, but now due to our expansion to Eritrea we are sure of making a greater move in that nation which is fully Arabic nation. The work which our colleagues did there through the support of our newly veteran Linda will promote a lot of exploration within  that region of the shore of Red sea with in  the Egyptian territory. we are now only yet to square the matter of Christine and after all these we are going to emphasize  much of our effort in making the newly invented Bilo orgonite to reach those areas with the read sea.

Chris

Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 208

Currently Online:
23 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Jeff: 1776

Silvius: 668

Anonymous: 582

Mrs O: 552

Egoli.buster: 486

louis onder: 455

EricCarlsen1: 424

Carlos Silva: 350

Owuor Chris: 348

Dancan: 340

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 7

Members: 313

Moderators: 0

Admins: 6

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 14

Topics: 5280

Newest Members: Lakshmi, Daniel Gervais, Marjo Hopeakivi, Nancy J, Lydiane, Angel Cross, Steve H, Orgoniteireland, ReNature

Administrators: azt1magnetiko: 5, Don Croft: 3869, fran: 242, dooney: 116, Azti Magnetiko: 188, Cassandria: 36