The Areest of Christine in Bor Southern Sudan | Page 3 | Africa | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
The Areest of Christine in Bor Southern Sudan
March 17, 2017
8:55 am
Mrs O
Forum Posts: 549

Hi Readers,  We went to foot for Christine but unfortunately because , of the insufficiency of funds due to Dollar to Pounds. So now we still lack $ 2300  to pay for her release. So whoever may wish to support can do so for Christine is not feeling well in the prison , in fact she is sick.

Her coming out will be very good for her health. Mrs O

March 22, 2017
3:20 pm
Mrs O
Forum Posts: 549

Its with a lot of happiness to see our sister Christine walk out of the prison in Bor southern Sudan. In fact she was released today morning. We are now very happy and we really appreciated whoever joined hand in her support while she was in jail, may God stand with them.

Mrs O

The following users say thank you to Mrs O for this useful post:

Edward
March 22, 2017
3:25 pm
Guch
Forum Posts: 36

Our dream came true today morning when our sister Christine was released from the prison, its  my appreciation to all those who in one way or the other contributed towards her release may our god Lord stand with them in all ways.

Guch

April 11, 2017
5:02 am
Christine Oginga
Forum Posts: 119

Hi for All

It’s my sincere wish to appreciate all those who struggle with supporting me while was in jail. In fact you made me have new hope and nowadays am seeing great light. I have started picking up and even those women whom we were jailed with are also very happy with the kind heart and support which our friends did that finally made us to be out of the bars.

Now am resuming the work and I know all will be okay with me, even those other women friends are also very supportive to me in  the manufacturing work.

Christine.

The following users say thank you to Christine Oginga for this useful post:

Edward
Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 208

Currently Online:
19 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Jeff: 1700

Silvius: 660

Anonymous: 582

Mrs O: 549

Egoli.buster: 486

louis onder: 455

EricCarlsen1: 424

Carlos Silva: 350

Owuor Chris: 348

Gare: 339

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 7

Members: 313

Moderators: 0

Admins: 6

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 14

Topics: 5273

Newest Members: Lakshmi, Daniel Gervais, Marjo Hopeakivi, Nancy J, Lydiane, Angel Cross, Steve H, Orgoniteireland, ReNature

Administrators: azt1magnetiko: 5, Don Croft: 3863, fran: 241, dooney: 116, Azti Magnetiko: 188, Cassandria: 36