Gifting in Mwanza | Africa | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Gifting in Mwanza
February 17, 2017
7:26 am
Eliud
Forum Posts: 29

For the last few days I have been doing gifting along the shore of Mwanza in Lake Victoria. The fishermen whom I have been interacting with are very much receptive in using our orgonite in their fishing work after seeing how progress we have made. Today I have some farmers on training, am taking them through enhancing process on how the orgonite can be used to boost the productivity of water melon. I the result will be quite admiring.

Linda from Eritrea had connected me with her sister who lives in Zanzibar and I will be taking her the orgonite by next week.

Eliud.

February 21, 2017
1:47 pm
Eliud
Forum Posts: 29

Yesterday i went to Zanzibar to the person whom Lidia from Eritrea have connected me with. In fact i found that they really like that Bilo orgonite. I distributed much in  that area and also had good time to lecture some members on the impact of the orgonite in prevention of witchcraft, jins and the sorcerer who used to cause havoc more so a long the shore of the Indian ocean. Any member of the etherric warriars who might be in need of Bilo orgonite can contact Mrs O  at fatienoodondi@hotmail.co.uk or Dancan at dancan.omollo@yahoo.com or dancanomollo2016@yahyoo.com

Eliud

Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 208

Currently Online:
18 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Jeff: 1524

Silvius: 612

Anonymous: 582

Mrs O: 538

Egoli.buster: 486

louis onder: 455

EricCarlsen1: 423

Gare: 339

Owuor Chris: 338

Carlos Silva: 337

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 6

Members: 312

Moderators: 0

Admins: 6

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 14

Topics: 5233

Newest Members: Nancy J, Switchback, Lydiane, Angel Cross, Steve H, Orgoniteireland, ReNature, suziesunshine, David Topman

Administrators: azt1magnetiko: 5, Don Croft: 3812, fran: 240, dooney: 116, Azti Magnetiko: 188, Cassandria: 36