For Lilian in Uganda (Gifting in Uganda) | Africa | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
For Lilian in Uganda (Gifting in Uganda)
April 14, 2017
7:27 pm
Dancan
Forum Posts: 340
The work that we have done in Uganda has caused a lot of changes that even some government agencies do wonders. In fact some had even approached me to know more about the work that we do especially some of the sponsors of the school where I had been working also asked me about the powered in the orgonite.
On the environmental improvement, really the orgonite which we had gifted around the school where we were working is having a changed climate, the rainfall is sufficient and farming in general have greatly improved. The lightning which had been menace around that areas , in fact the children had been in  the high risk of an attack after gifting  the buildings, we have a good history for the last one year since the introduction of the orgonite around. Previously even though they had been putting the lightning arrestors but the attack was still rampant and detrimental to the community, but now all is worth appreciative after gifting.
Along the Nile in Jinja we also deal thoroughly with the ponds around and around the fall hydroelectric fall because initially we had been having several attacks by the crocodiles which had even made the fishing there to be very dangerous. But after our continuous gifting around there and in that water we have a good hope in the sense that nowadays fishermen can now work without fear.
Now that we have a new model of the orgonite (bilo orgonite) the work is going to be much effective because bilo orgonite is even more powerful, it has a composition of magical power that can doubly work than the former which we had previously.
Lillian

The following users say thank you to Dancan for this useful post:

Tomas
April 18, 2017
5:16 pm
Owuor Chris
Forum Posts: 348

Thanks Lilian for the good work that you have done in Jinja and more so around the lake shores of lake Victoria. In fact today i me some fishermen when i went to the twine Islands of Ugingo and Migingo. They gave me me a good report from  those  areas of Uganda how the Gifting have effectively increased the fishing production. Even today a team of fishermen planned to move there upon hearing that good news from the traders from Uganda.  I know that through  this continuous  work good harvest of fish will be realized which will subsequently boost our economies.

Chris

April 23, 2017
6:17 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin
Forum Posts: 3869

That was excellent confirmation from the fishermen, Chris!

Lillian, I feel certain that if you have an orgonite cloudbuster in Jinja it will greatly reduce the danger of lightning strikes because the clouds will then drop their rain before they build up into the stratosphere. Since Jinja is on the shore of a vast lake it's not unusual for dangerously tall thunderheads to build up, there.

It may be a good opportunity to gauge the effective range of a CB, there, because the cloud formation along that shore of Lake Victoria is probably uniform over a great distance.

April 26, 2017
8:40 am
Owuor Chris
Forum Posts: 348

Thanks  for the idea of having a powerful cloud baster erected in Jinja and in some areas around the shores of Lake Victoria. Its true that around the Lake as within  the areas of Jinja was not supposed to have such hostile lightning and the thunderstorm that cause such cruel and hostile damage that can require lightning aresters. so if cloud baster can be build in such places them total lightning security can be obtained. I dully trust that in  the future we will have such CBs and we the menace problems of lightnings will be dealt with. I trust that if all goes  well i will see if we can come to Jinja as a team and do some reinforcement by coming there as a team to help in propagating thorough gifting work.

Chris

Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 208

Currently Online:
13 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Jeff: 1774

Silvius: 668

Anonymous: 582

Mrs O: 552

Egoli.buster: 486

louis onder: 455

EricCarlsen1: 424

Carlos Silva: 350

Owuor Chris: 348

Dancan: 340

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 7

Members: 313

Moderators: 0

Admins: 6

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 14

Topics: 5280

Newest Members: Lakshmi, Daniel Gervais, Marjo Hopeakivi, Nancy J, Lydiane, Angel Cross, Steve H, Orgoniteireland, ReNature

Administrators: azt1magnetiko: 5, Don Croft: 3869, fran: 242, dooney: 116, Azti Magnetiko: 188, Cassandria: 36