The death of our colleague in Southern Sudan | Africa | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
The death of our colleague in Southern Sudan
May 18, 2017
3:56 pm
Christine Oginga
Forum Posts: 119

At times life becomes too hard for us to cope up with; in fact I would say that for the rest of my life this year it had been very tragic to me. In fact it was just but some months ago when we were arrested and jailed together with two of my co-workers in the prison for just allegation of disrupting some of the government communication systems through our orgonite distribution. We struggle there and I thank God for some of the well-wishers who rose up and rescue us from that cold room together with my friends. In fact from prison we stated the work without delay for we knew the task ahead of us.

Unfortunately one of my friend by the name Sheila was pregnant at the time when we were in  the prison  and through  the cold weather , frustration and the torture she contracted typhoid which through bad lack interfered with the fetus in  the  womb.  The sickness worsened since we could not have an access to good medication when we were still in the prison. So upon coming out of jail the condition had already been worsening. We tried by applying several medication through taking her to several hospitals but we could not see any breakthrough so last Saturday she passed on.

Now we must arrange for footing the hospital bill is $ 500 and I have paid, so the other cost for the whole funeral and transportation of the body is $1500 so our request is that any well-wisher can support us through Dancan’s pay pall address which is dancanomollo2016@yahoo.com or one can use the bank account through the following details.

This is my banks details if the money is sent we can get it in East Africa

1. Swift code: KCBLKENX
  2. BRANCH CODE :192
  3. BANK CODE :01
  4. ACCOUNT NO: 1134499906
  5. NAME: DANCAN OTIENO OMOLLO
  6. ADDRESS: 107 SUNA MIGORI KENYA
  7. CODE: 40400

Thanking you all in advance this is my email address christineoginga@yahoo.com

Christine

May 19, 2017
4:22 pm
Guch
Forum Posts: 36

Here in Southern Sudan we are looking for away on how we can ferry the body of our colleague for burial in  her areas in the  northern region.  Any well wisher who can support can send his/her donation to Dancan then Dancan will send them to Christine.

Guch

Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 208

Currently Online:
17 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Jeff: 1700

Silvius: 660

Anonymous: 582

Mrs O: 549

Egoli.buster: 486

louis onder: 455

EricCarlsen1: 424

Carlos Silva: 350

Owuor Chris: 348

Gare: 339

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 7

Members: 313

Moderators: 0

Admins: 6

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 14

Topics: 5273

Newest Members: Lakshmi, Daniel Gervais, Marjo Hopeakivi, Nancy J, Lydiane, Angel Cross, Steve H, Orgoniteireland, ReNature

Administrators: azt1magnetiko: 5, Don Croft: 3863, fran: 241, dooney: 116, Azti Magnetiko: 188, Cassandria: 36