Ministério Agricultura BR vai inspecionar uma encomenda de orgonite | Misc. | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Ministério Agricultura BR vai inspecionar uma encomenda de orgonite
Ministry of Agriculture of Brazil to inspect a package of orgonite
December 15, 2013
7:22 pm
Carlos Silva
Portugal
Forum Posts: 133

UAU!

O Ministério da Agricultura do Brasil vai "inspecionar" uma encomenda de orgonite enviada a um cliente!

Se quiserem verificar isto basta ir aqui http://www.correios.com.br/ e fazer rastreamento à seguinte referência: RD 2310 4102 8 PT

Esta imagem mostra o estado corrente como sendo "Encaminhado para Avaliação no Ministério da Agricultura do Brasil".
Eu disse que a orgonite foi enviada como correio pessoal (não sujeito a um formulário complexo) e que a descrição do conteúdo é "objectos decorativos"? Pois é - eles lá na Alfândega já sabem exactamente o que é a orgonite quando a vêem!

Acabei de ter uma troca de emails com o meu cliente - eu pensei que estava a imaginar coisas - e ele disse-me que tinhamos de esperar para ver o que "eles" iam inventar. Eu não consigo imaginar uma coisa destas num sítio que não esteja sob influência pesada dos parasitas, como o Brasil e alguns países da América do Sul têm estado desde a Segunda Guerra Mundial quando a SS começou a infiltrar esses países como o bicho do caruncho.

---

ROFTL!

Brazilian Minister of Agriculture is going to "inspect" a package of orgonite sent to a customer!

If you want to verify this please visit http://www.correios.com.br/eng.....efault.cfm and enter the following reference for tracking: RD 2310 4102 8 PT

This image shows the current status as "sent to the Brazilian Ministry of Agriculture" for evaluation.
Did I mention the orgonite was sent as personal correspondence (not subject to a large form) and that the description of the content was "decorative objects"? They already know exactly what orgonite looks like in Customs!

I have just discussed this with my customer - I thought I was imagining things - and he said "yeah, let's see what they are going to invent now. We have to wait". I can't imagine this happening in a place not under the heavy influence of the parasites as Brasil and some South American countries have been after World War 2 when the SS started infiltrating them like termites.

Carlos

December 16, 2013
6:58 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin
Forum Posts: 3035

Thanks for posting this, Carlos.  I shudder to think of how much worse off our trade to such fascist countries as Canada, UK and Australia would be if I didn't post about the molestation of our products by their customs gestapo over the years.  Fortunately, this sort of interference, like the incessant, surgical hacking by the NSA's horde of sociopaths, is actually like advertising since the S#!+rats will only interfere with people who are standing effectively against the rule of parasites--a good measure of personal integrity.

I don't ever want to seem like a mystic but whenever one of our customers or distributors abroad reports a too-long wait for one of our packages we automatically send a heart boost to that package.  I'm doing that right now to your box of orgonite in Brazil.  About half the time, the package is then delivered within a day or two.  In the most extreme case I sent a box to Brazil that hadn't reached the customer in a whole year (he kept forgetting to notify me).   It was delivered the day after I boosted it.  Heart boosting is described on donebydooney.com and absolutely anyone can master it in a short time--it's as natural as praying.

In the book, Hithchikers' Guide to the Universe, the bureaucratic aliens had posted a notice on earth that they would destroy the planet on a certain date in order to make way for a galactic highway or something.   They posted it in some very obscure venue so of course hardly anyone noticed it and the ones who did didn't take it seriously.

This is actually similar to the way the ancient parasite's minions notify us of their plans for such things as genocide, world war, famine, desertification, etc.  The remote (flipped in 2003! ;) ) Georgia Guidestones is a good example of that, though one can glean a lot more from the back pages of newspapers or the front pages of the yellow press, of course.  Yellow press is 'a type of journalism that presents little or no legitimate well-researched news and instead uses eye-catching headlines to sell more newspapers. Techniques may include exaggerations of news events, scandal-mongering, or sensationalism.'

I'm very pleased to say, though, that this also works in reverse.  This website is fairly obscure; people generally only find it on account of a burning desire to get past the barrier of disinformation that the devil's (NSA's) search engines throw up whenever someone searches for empowering information sources.  This will probably be getting worse and worse in coming months and years as orgonite inexorably wends its way into general public awareness.  The way to know how much the old parasite dreads this process is to track the growing the number of strident and/or 'sincere-sounding' critics emerging to warn people against it.  Until recently, the sewer rats just tried to discredit us by association, using their long-time fakers whom their search engines direct people to.  YouTube is a good place to see this as it unfolds.  One of the people who interviewed Carol and I recently lamented that DeMeo is openly attacking us on his website, now.   I assured her that it's just good advertising and that in the future there will probably be a thousand guys like him attacking what we're all doing.    It might be considered a miracle that this humble forum is still able to set the standard in this growing, revolutionary movement but that, too, might illustrate the real power of utterance illustrated above.

Meanwhile, when these fascist regimes destroy some our products enroute to customers and distributors we might consider it just part of the cost of doing business, sort of like how one has to bribe officials in most of the third world countries in order to stay afloat.  Those officials don't earn enough salary to live on, so the bribes are actually part of the system.  The Mongols were the first, I think, to establish a bureacratic system in which officials were paid well and were punished for accepting bribes. Even the worst fascist regimes (China, US, UK, Israel) at least have that feature, now, though at the top levels the corporate bribing infrastructure exceeds anything dreamt of by third world bureaucrats.   Some call it 'lobbying.'  That's like calling pedophelia, 'intimacy.'

I got a note from someone I didn't know, today, and the fellow shared a link to a YouTube presentation in which an ardent presenter warns people against putting coils and crystals in orgonite.  All the emailer wrote to me, otherwise, was 'this guy seems sincere.'   I told him that today we're more challenged than ever to use our discernment but that it also pays off more than ever when we do.

~Don

December 16, 2013
7:34 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin

This probably also relates to the subject:  Years ago, when our associate, Dr von Peters, was still under the gun for curing cancer, etc., the state government sent him threatening letters and initiated procedures for taking his professional licenses away.  Each time, some of us got together in the chatroom and boosted all of the members of the medical board where the threat originated.  We were still pretty new at this but, each time, they simply stopped bothering him.   This is also how the corporate government behaves when they lose tax cases in state supreme courts: they just stop showing up in court and the intended victim wins by default. Often, the storage facilities for those court records catch fire and burn to the ground.

We can win against the ancient parasite but never when we fight by their rules. Dr von Peters has been left alone for many years and even travels to Russia a couple of times per year to teach in medical schools.  His proprietary products are curing a lot of people who were damaged by repeated exposure to bioweaponry; the ones whom all but a handful of physicians misdiagnose so are powerless to cure.  His product site is lifequestformulas.com.  I've sent hundreds of our zapper customers to him over the years.  To know that one has been damaged by bioweaponry (many millions have since 1998) all one has to do is to use any zapper.  If one's vitality declines for more than a day or so after using the zapper, then one has to get some damaged vital organs repaired, simply stated.  I constantly send people to Andy of http://www.ctbusters.com for his $35 basic zappers to help them make this determination.

~Don

December 19, 2013
10:22 am
Carlos Silva
Portugal

Thanks Don. I don't think enough people - myself included - are doing as much heart boosting as they could, which is a pity because part of starting to do it regularly is witnessing just how effective it works. I think heart boosting is just a new skill, kind of like "computer skills" were in... the 1990s? Most adults who didn't have much previous contact with computers were reluctant to learn the new thing and a lot of young people were simply absorbing it like sponges simply because they grew up around those machines.

Regarding the package I have to chuckle at how comical the whole thing is - the Ministry of Agriculture is going to inspect... decorative objects? It would be coup if they would adopt orgonite FOR agriculture of course, otherwise this move is probably a time wasting/discouragement tactic.

Edu from this forum told me some orgonite sent to him once was 3 months in customs. I'm hoping that with a bit of heart boosting they'll release it quickly to my customer :-)

Carlos

December 31, 2013
11:56 am
Carlos Silva
Portugal

Aqui está uma versão actualizada deste assunto que postei recentemente no meu site:

Autoridades Brasileiras Reconhecem Efeitos da Orgonite

Ok, não é bem assim mas é quase:

O Ministério da Agricultura do Brasil precisou de “inspecionar” uma encomenda de orgonite enviada a um cliente. Isto não é ridículo?

A encomenda levava a designação de “objectos decorativos” mas ainda assim as autoridades brasileiras acharam que a orgonite devidamente enviada tinha alguma coisa a ver com agricultura. Será que andam a ler o fórum Etheric Warriors onde os posts em Swahili chamam a orgonite de “mbolea”, ou seja – adubo?

Sejam quais forem as desculpas parece-me claro que ao direcionar uma encomenda de orgonite com a designação de “objectos decorativos” para serem inspecionadas pelo Ministério de Agricultura Brasileiro, as autoridades brasileiras estão a reconhecer (de maneira involuntária) os efeitos da orgonite!

Como podem ver na imagem a encomenda segue agora para a alfândega onde o aparelho de estado brasileiro – como qualquer corrupto aparelho de estado ou parasita que se preze – vai tentar extorquir aquilo que puder daquele que consideram o seu tributário, ou seja – o meu cliente, como se ainda vivêssemos no feudalismo e eles estivessem a sentir falta da Dízima.

Se quiserem continuar a acompanhar este episódio podem entrar emhttp://www.correios.com.br/ e fazer um rastreamento à seguinte referência: RD 2310 4102 8 PT

E se quiserem ajudar podem juntar-se a nós e enviar energia positiva a essa encomenda para a desencalhar e pôr no caminho devido – as mãos do meu cliente (preferencialmente sem custos).

-----------------------------

here is an updated post about this subject I've recently made in my website:

Brazilian Authorities Aknowledge the Effects of Orgonite

Ok, not exactly but almost:

The Brazilian Ministry of Agriculture needed to “inspect” an order of orgonite sent to a customer. Is this not ridiculous?

The order’s contents were labeled “decorative objects” and still the Brazilian authorities felt that the properly posted orgonite had something to do with agriculture. Perhaps they are reading the forum Etheric Warriors, where the Swahili-language reports refer to orgonite as “mbolea”, or fertilizer?

Whatever are the excuses, I think when the Brazilian authorities direct a package with orgonite clearly labelled as “decorative objects” straight to the Brazilian Ministry of Agriculture to be inspected, they are (unwittingly) acknowledging the effects of orgonite!

As you can see in the image the order is now going to the Customs authority where the Brazilian state aparatus – like any corrupt state aparatus or self-respecting parasite – will try to fleece what they can from who they consider their tributary, that is – my customer, as if we were still living in feudalism and they were missing the Tithe.

If you want to follow up on this episode you can visithttp://www.correios.com.br/eng.....efault.cfm and do a search on the following reference: RD 2310 4102 8 PT

And if you want, you can help us boost this package with positive energy to help put it on its righful path to my customer (preferably without costs).

Carlos

January 3, 2014
4:48 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin

Carlos and I have a hunch that someone who diverted that box of orgonite to the Ministry of Agriculture has been reading this forum, probably the African reports.  If this is so, it's quite a good confirmation of the forum's effectiveness.

Nobody from the West has yet visited our African associates and born witness to their successes, by the way.  We do have corroborative evidence from a couple of farmers whom Gare Clement in Thailand knows personally, though.  One of those is a farmer in Canada who greatly increased his crop yield by distributing orgonite in his fields in approximately the same ratio as the Africans are recommending; the other farmer is a relative of his wife's in Thailand who doubled the rice yield on his farm with orgonite.

We know that the sewer rat agencies are very well informed about all this and are mandated to suppress this information, having failed to infiltrate and ruin this forum.  If, indeed, ordinary bureaucrats are now also reading the forum it's probably a sign that orgonite has reached a step closer to general public awareness.  I think we need to do as much as we can before that happens because the game will likely change dramatically, then.  I don't know what that's going to be like but I think we'll all be protected and guided as long as we keep our wits about us.  Being involved in this extraordinary global revolution is a little like surfing--the biggest challenge is remain standing until one reaches the end 8)

Meanwhile, I've been sending 'jolts' through that box of orgonite in Brazil every time I think of it. This costs, nothing, is envigorating rather than tiring, and it produces results on the other end.

Thanks, again, for also posting in Portugese, Carlos.  Your forum is going to grow and prosper because you understand the basic tenet that too much control alienates people and not enough control allows the sewer rat agencies to flood a forum with space wasters and worse.

~Don

January 3, 2014
6:45 pm
Frode
Forum Posts: 116

The fakers seem active on Ebay also. Many items passed off as orgonite that doesn't have

any metal shavings at all. Might be an attempt to drown out any genuine sellers of orgonite.

January 4, 2014
12:08 pm
Carlos Silva
Portugal

I think Don means that when orgonite goes mainstream, orgonite makers will have to contend not only with fakers (which already exist in abundance) but eventually also with genuine, industrial-sized ventures which are able to place their factory-made orgonite in every Wallmart and similar establishments. And unless we find our place in the market we may be driven off by those companies.

I should probably add that being on the EW vendor's list is a huge endorsement Wink

Carlos

January 4, 2014
6:12 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin

You're right, Frode, and the samples we received are just a nose-spoonful  of tinted resin with some plastic glitter in it.  I don't publicly mention the sources (in the US and Europe) or what this stuff is called because the enemy crave any excuse to call me an oppressor.  I'm with you in the notion that this and other strategies are made to attack the movement's integrity but I've seen some evidence that our target audience (people who actually want to discern reality on their own) is growing and that demographic includes a lot of people with material means as well as the potential for commitment, as EW's membership now reflects.  The fakers are welcome to the horde of flakes and sycophants who fly directly to any disinformation source.

The current government assault on Carol and I might be a sample of what many more of us will experience once orgonite has reached the attention of the Pajama People and this is in addition to Carlos' timely observation that unless the EW vendors have developed a reputation and market for specialized orgonite (especially personal items) MalWart et al will eventually do to us what it's done to millions of small businesses across the continent.  As with so much of what the corporate world order is doing by now, though, whatever they try to do to harm us will probably end up benefitting us.  We'll be capitalizing again, for instance, from the latest government assault on the zapper trade, as we did in 2000 when they railroaded our main competitor into the Gulag for curing cancer.  Last night I was thinking about why they targeted him.  I always assumed that it was because he was a fixed target who foolishly played by their rules but, now, I realize that it might also have been because he called his business, 'Jaguar Industries.'  That second word might have particularly irritated the global pharmaceutical cartel, even if the actual industry was in the guy's basement or garage.   From the start, I've called what we do, 'guerilla manufacturing and marketing,' rather ;) and World Without Parasites will be taking to the road again in a few days, this time with more comfort and style than before.   I've been aching to get in the air and start applying my aviation skill to desert reversal and I thank the murderous pharmaceutical cartel for urging me forward in this venture.  I always prefer to travel with my wife, of course; it's never as enriching, fun or productive without her.

~Don

April 12, 2014
9:00 pm
Carlos Silva
Portugal

Good surprise!

The package sent to Brazil in November had been recently announced to be missing.

I was getting ready to initiate compensation proceedings for the lost shipment.

On the April 8th itself, we were in the process of finding a simple and clear way to state the contents of a new package to be sent to Brazil when – a real blessing that spared me material and 40 euros of “special sending option” – the package shows up unexpectedly and is delivered to my client! And fees to pay? Despite fearing he would eventually be forced to pay fees my customer didn’t have to pay a dime. This was really a Justin Time operation Cool

It seems there was an end of year’s postal service strike which delayed things. As for the package “missing”, that must have been one of those mixups common in monolithic organizations such as the postal service of a large country like Brazil.

I think this story only serves to prove things are usually better than they look Laugh

-----------------------------------

Boa surpresa!

A encomenda enviada para o Brasil em Novembro tinha sido recentemente dada como “desaparecida”.

Eu já estava a preparar-me para iniciar os procedimentos para pedir a indemnização pelo envio extraviado.

No próprio dia 8 já estava tudo pronto enquanto estudávamos a melhor maneira de declarar o conteúdo de uma “segunda encomenda”(tentativa) de maneira simples e compreensiva para a alfândega do Brasil quando – uma benção autêntica que me poupou material e 40 euros de “envio especial de corrida” – o raio da encomenda é entregue sem mais nem menos ao meu cliente! E taxas? Ao contrário do que temia, ele não pagou nem um centavo. Isto foi autenticamente uma operação Justin Time eheh Cool

Parece que houve uma greve de fim de ano nos correios do Brasil que atrasou a coisa. Quanto à encomenda estar “desaparecida” – deve ter sido simplesmente um daqueles mal entendidos que parecem comuns nas organizações monolíticas, como os correios de um país do tamanho do Brasil.

Acho que esta história só vem provar como as coisas normalmente estão melhores do que parecem Laugh

Carlos

April 13, 2014
5:18 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin

A couple of times, when our customers in Brazil weren't getting their packages after several months, I simply boosted the package (heart energy) and it was delivered the next day.  One of them was a large box that was missing for many months Cool

I think the boosting works better for packages that have orgonite in them.  Posting a public notice is also helpful, we've found. Both are a form of magic that anyone can do successfully. Only corporate and sponsored sewer rats do dirty magic, don't worry. None of us, here, are secret-handshake jackasses.

Most of our customers in Brazil have had no trouble. The worst country in the world in terms of deliberate sabotage of our packages is Canada; second to Canada is UK.  Saudi Arabia is the worst one for sending orgonite to, though--maybe because their secret police are run by the international SS on behalf of Britain.

~Don

The following users say thank you to Don Croft for this useful post:

Edu
April 13, 2014
9:36 pm
Edu
Forum Posts: 257

I think my Mary Magdalene Harmonic Protector is a victim too Confused. I Purchased it in December. Boosting it!

EDIT 23/04/2014: Finally, it arrived.

April 14, 2014
11:52 am
Carlos Silva
Portugal

Boosting definately helps. I think many gifters don't spend much time or energy on it but it really helps improve things, and just like gifting it gives one a sense of empowerment Smile

There's nothing dirty about magic just like there's nothing dirty about physics or mathematics. I think it's pretty obvious it's what you do with it that counts.

Gifting orgonite and sending energy from the heart cannot be used to harm anyone and I think any other positive and empowering technique that makes our lives easier, such as lighting candles or using salt or herbs, etc shouldn't be frowned up because it reminds one of witchcraft.

It's the !"#%#%birds that have been ruling us through the etheric all these centuries and of course it is in their interest to associate any kind of magic to their own dirty stuff, effectively perpetuating the programming that magic=bad, thus keeping the etheric as their exclusive playground. And this is what the witch-hunting of previous centuries was about: getting rid of the competition (mind you, the real bad guys were the persecutors).

Carlos

April 15, 2014
5:10 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin

Good points and we can also distinguish between magic and superstition.  Reich's advice to 'be aware of mystical processes without being a mystic' may be a good rule to follow for avoiding superstition and keeping our magic productive.  To an unbiased observer, his work with cloudbusters would be considered magical, I think Cool but not at all mystical.

On this forum we probably ought to consider that our audience are generally not pajama people so we don't need to censor ourselves in order not to challenge those peculiar PJ sensibilities.  Most of them apparently find us after having gotten disgusted with the poseurs whom the search engines directed them to after they did a search on 'orgonite.'  

A few contributors to this forum are hypersensitive to the subject of witchcraft and a couple of the Europeans withdrew their membership when I originally posted about our use of black candles to stop the incessant uchawi ('sorcery' in Swahili) assaults on our livliood, I think in December, 2011.  The sewer rats had caused us to spend half of our savings just to stay above water in the previous six months and they initiated the campaign quite suddenly when Carol was in France.    I think the fear of witchcraft is stronger in Europe than in North America.  The only witches I've personally known and worked with would rather cut their own throats than harm anyone or to even seek an advantage over someone with their gifts.  The dirty ones probably all work for the NSA, MI6, Mossadomites and Triads.  Carol and I have encountered a few of those in the field but I'm happy to say that we don't know them personally.

The satanic organizations are all operated by the CIA in North America & presumably by MI6 and the Jesuits/masons in Europe and Africa.  Benjamin Franklin had infiltrated the Hellfire Club in London in the years previous to the American revolution and it was during that time that he recruited Thomas Paine, who was obviously not a freemason and evidently wrote most of the Declaration of Independence--probably while he was still in London and in Franklin's company.  Freemasons hate the word, 'Creator,' which appears in the first sentence of that document and in his later years Paine referred to himself as a 'Deist' and earned the poisonous hatred of all of the prominent clergy in America (mostly masons) that way.  

He had arrived in America just three months before the Declaration was signed and he was almost dead from typhoid fever at the time so I doubt that the fast spread of his pamphlet, Common Sense, and the composition of the Declaration was all spontaneous. Several million copies of Common Sense were printed in many places and sold in the months before the Declaration was signed. That indicates a lot of organization and infrastructure. The Hellfire Club was the top masonic lodge in England at the time and members were the top government officials so Franklin no doubt collected a lot of vital intelligence, there Cool.  

Isn't history fun when it's not written by people who are institutionalized by the parasites?  Some individuals, like Paine,  are focal points of history and not merely corporate cogs and handpuppets. Reich was also one of those.

I don't think the devil worship in Asia is exactly the same thing but I assume the Triads and their subsidiaries have run those operations since several thousand years ago.  Satanism is also referred to as 'Luciferianism' and freemasonry, theosophy, etc., are founded on that superstition.  This is so self evident to me that I've never felt a need to support the claim but anyone who will do a little digging will come across abundant evidence.  I think the Asian form of filthy uchawi is more elegant and subtle than this infantile satanism but just as nasty.   Most westerners still don't seem to recognize that China is now controlling the world order but last week a Chinese became the top sewer rat of the cancer that's called the International Monetary Fund so that ought to break down some of the strange denial I'm seeing in the West Laugh.  These westerners still wring their hands over what the Rothschilds are doing but the Rothchilds went begging to Peking and were turned down, several years ago.  I don't underestimate denial's power because the corporate world order is built on the denial of the PJ folks, after all.

The deeper one gets into any of these subjects, the smaller and generally more accountable the audience but one of the fortunate features of this forum is that our visitors don't feel obliged to 'believe.'   I avoid people who only talk about these things in order to dominate others.   I constantly advise people to discern everything I write and I've been told even by very committed PJ folks that they enjoy my writing but 'don't believe a word of it.'  I'm very pleased that they enjoy it. I've done my best to screen out the self seekers and people who crave a personal following so most of the postings on EW are empowering and inspiring to our visitors.  Inspiring people to act on this information and start gifting is always my main goal.  Nobody has to burn black candles to prevail over the corporate/military $#!+rats in terms of ruining (turning positive) their poisonous global infrastructure.

Only a few of us in this movement are hounded constantly by the sewer rat agencies, as Carol and I have been for fourteen years.  It's usually not a serious problem for us, fortunately. If they were more than just parasites we'd probably be either be dead or in Guantanamo (or in some underground FEMA prison, some of which--including the one in North Dakota--are now in operation, by the way).  Some of EW's contributors have never even been psi assaulted and some of those are very prolific orgonite flingers but might assume that we're just imagining or 'causing' the troubles we report.  I don't mind as long as they don't attempt to explain it all away in their postings. I don't wish our troubles on them.

~Don

The following users say thank you to Don Croft for this useful post:

Bryce Warner
Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 63

Currently Online: Owuor Chris
13 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Anonymous: 582

Jeff: 490

Egoli.buster: 476

louis onder: 452

EricCarlsen1: 403

Mrs O: 389

Braikar: 329

Mark Bennett: 317

Andy Schwarm: 305

Owuor Chris: 289

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 283

Moderators: 0

Admins: 5

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 13

Topics: 4676

Newest Members: John Lindsay, KSD22, CRziggy, bestgolfgear, Tess, paulina, uncleartiesfarm, Suzanne Lesurf, Ilka, Nic108

Administrators: azt1magnetiko: 5, Don Croft: 3035, fran: 186, Azti Magnetiko: 169, Cassandria: 35