more anecdotal evidence of Orgonite's power to heal! | Orgone Experiences | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
more anecdotal evidence of Orgonite's power to heal!
recent experience after one of Our tbs was placed under the bed of a Guy HOSPITALIZED in a Coma ... 2 hrs later He woke up!
February 7, 2014
1:13 pm
Gare
Forum Posts: 288

last week an Uncle of My Wife was in a very serious motorbike accident in bangkok, His bike laid  down nothing but twisted metal, He ended up in a coma and for sure, if not helmeted would not be breathing after hitting 3 different vans that were not in His lane... iow His fault!

after 4 days His Sister Patti, My Mother-in-law, had Me drive the Family 8 hrs south to visit Him...

Baby Orgone and I didn't go up into that huge hospital instead gifted the grounds around it, I knew it was needed soon as I looked up after burying the first tb 2 black birds swooped down over top of Us then changed directions so that's the way We went gifting...  paying attention to signs like that is the way I have always Gifted ;-)

We had to drive the family to the huge HOSPITAL complex cause the the shuttle-boats running on the canal were shut down cause of election I presume?  When the family got back I asked Na if She placed the tb under the bed and both Her and auntie Fai forgot both claiming seeing Him in a coma like that made Them scared...so the Son came down got the tb took up and placed it under the bed then it was 2 hrs later and His Dad woke up!  

will include other anecdotal evidence like this in this thread ...   the total sum of all these experiences has to add up to a body of empirical evidence for most at some point, please feel free to add any observations from Gifting of Your Own in this thread...
February 8, 2014
8:39 am
Gare

Renato Venturi is an Italian artist/designer that has worked out of Chiang Mai for the last 20 years, He is My Father-in-law and designs jewelry molds for Us to pour Orgonite ...

Last month He introduced Me to an italian friend who has also lived here for the past 20 years...  Adriano is very energy sensitive and could never properly fall asleep in or near any city....   I assume the constant bombardment from the power grid as well as TOWERS etc was causing the sleeping difficulties...

....  Adriano would have to retreat up in the mountains at least once a month to maintain any sanity, until He met Me and I gifted Him with one of Our large 6-7 oz tbs...

the very next day Adriano came back to the factory to shake My hand and say that "Orgonite really works!"  He speaks fluent english so I really had an

opportunity to query Him about how He can make such a firm statement like that...  His reply "last night was the best sleep Ive ever had in 20 years and the only thing done different is I placed Your Gift on My headboard near My pillow!  not only that but My Wife and I made the longest intense Love that We've never had before, do You think it"s possible that Your Gift is responsible for that as well?  because I think it was!"

after explaining to Adriano that Wilhelm Reich  derived the word "Orgone" – from "orgasm" and "organism"  saying that Orgone was a cosmic life force energy that others often referred to as God...  Adriano understood completely why it was that My Gift to Him was indeed responsible for the Orgasmic potency that He and His Wife enjoy now ;-)

over the last dozen years or so I have heard many many comments similar to these from People that I have gifted tbs to, I'm finally going to start recording them all in this thread and all posters are invited to share Their anecdotal experiences comments etc as well so together We can build a large library of evidence for Others to see what undoubtably will become a huge body of empirical evidence!

of the many many thousands of tbs I've Personally Gifted to People the large majority of them were to greenhouse Customers in regina sk CANADA and one simple observation I can't seem to get out if My Mind, so will put down here, was the morning I went to give a tb to an elderly
couple and the Man said " can I buy a pail of those and what kind of fertilizer is that"  I replied 50 tbs $100 and why do You ask if it is a fertilizer?  His reply " Ive been growing tomatoes over 50 years and last year after You gave Me one of those and I burried it in My garden, like YOu said to do,  Ive never had so many tomatoes and We're still have dozens of full jars!" ...

for those who missed it I'de like to remind again about the saskatchewan canola tb field that last year had a 100% yield increase using only 6 tbs per acre... great news like that should be repeated often, sure, most interesting to Me about that was the drastic yield increase didn't happen till the year after when the tbs got tilled into the soil....

February 9, 2014
7:03 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin
Forum Posts: 3060

Gare, thanks a lot for these anecdotal reports because this sort of reporting is actually what draws the most people to participate in this extraordinary global effort.

Scientific research is fine in its way but it's extremely expensive and usually only appeals to other scientists who speak the various dialects that are favored by the Church of Settled Science so the large body of anecdotal reports from credible people on this forum and some other sites (mostly in other languages) add up to an impressive body of empirical research that demonstrates the consistency and predictability of this effort.

I wanted Gare to take note of the condition of the water in Bangkok's canals on his return there after having dropped thousands of TBs, many of which were dropped in water.  According to photos and films I've seen of that area the canals were opaque, open sewers before, so it's a good test for orgonite's ability to clean and clarify water.  It's just tough luck (or something) that the canals were inaccessible that day.

I haven't mentioned this, much, but when Doc Kayiwa was doing a lot of gifting in N Uganda and Southern Sudan during the previous war (2004) he told me that after he distributed orgonite in a district hospital half the patients walked out of there within a day or so, no longer in need of care.  He also reported that he was able to drop a lot of orgonite from a Ugandan army helicopter in Southern Sudan and the war ended shortly after that, which is probably to say that the CIA and MI6 (possibly in league with the Arab Sudan government) withdrew their support for their terrorists because they were no longer able to slaughter villagers after that.  Gare noted, in that vein, that a very large peaceful demonstration against the regime in Bangkok ended without casualties after many of the police put down their arms and joined the protest, which is something that could be expected on account of orgonite's influence.

Healthier libido is also not uncommon after someone has orgonite in the bedroom, as is the ending of night terrors and dreadful nightmares in children.  I know that Dr Reich invented new terminology that's probably better suited for etheric dynamics than the Freudian terminology that had become accepted in his day and is still the norm.  Psychiatry stopped being a real science around the time Freud took it over, I think, though as a weapon it's pretty efficient.  Freud spent his remaining years after  the 1930s as the director of Tavistock Institute, which probably illustrates my point well.  It's the world's premier brainwashing academy and was instrumental, before, for building Britain's (The Vipers of Venice's) global parasitic empire.   His daughter runs it, now.  Some terms, even though they're mind control triggers, are probably going to remain useful and specific, like 'schizophrenic,' 'neurotic,' 'bi-polar,' etc.  If you read the Science of Magic link material (http://www.sacred-texts.com/nt.....sbm.txt.gz), available on this forum's homepage, you might find that psychology was more of a productive science in the earlier days when materialism and atheism hadn't wiped the slate clean of etheric considerations. I don't pine for the past because these are the good old days, as far as I'm concerned.

Gare doesn't need a lot of arm twisting from me to share his anecdotal reports but some of the guys here (there aren't enough women on EW) insist on only posting statistical reports and when I urge them to post the priceless personal observations they email to me privately they usually resist or refuse--one of life's mysteries for me.  Some of the most experienced, fascinating and knowledgeable people in this unorganized effort never post anything. I manage to post some of these anecdotes anonymously with their permission.

He shared an account with me a few months ago when a bizarre etheric event nearly led to harm being done to his son, Orgone.  The event was acknowledged by a Thai associate who was nearby.  When these things happen it's a good idea to post about them, including our own interpretation of the events. It's okay that our observations are subjective because I think we all want to avoid allowing people to assume that we have any personal authority in these matters. Reich also often warned people not to believe that he had the final say about anything because future information always has the potential to change our interpretations, of course, and we avoid turning this effort into a personality cult. When a lot of reputable people have the same experience and report it one will easily see the consistencies.  When dogmatic and/or self-seeking (disreputable) people report a similar experience it's distorted and kind of stinky, etherically.

'Synchronicity' is another modern word of art but I think it's fairly free of occult baggage so we use it often.  This work we do helps us appreciate and begin to understand synchronicity; even those of us who don't even know about that word. The Operators seem to use 'clean,' usually subtle but always powerful sychronicity, for instance, and the enemy only manage to achieve 'filthy' and relatively weak and obtuse synchronicity (fortunately for us).  Their degradation carries a personal price, even when they get away with murder in the moment.

Also, there are only a few people who gift entire nations and beyond and I'm honored to have these reports on the forum but I often remind people in correspondence that the quality of a report is more important for inspiring people to join this effort than the 'score' in terms of number of pieces tossed in a campaign could be.  The large-scale gifters are challenged to keep track of the profound effects that are produced by their work but Gare soldiers along and does his best to record the phenomena that follow his big campaigns in Asia and Canada.  Thanks again, Gare.

During the past month our online time has been severely restricted because NSA $#!+rats apparently log into our wireless account and use gigabytes of available 'fuel' so we're only able to do our email, etc., at Starbucks or other free-internet places along the way.  We've had this Verizon (NSA-owned) account for many years and in a month we use less than 3 gigabytes but after we left home someone has used over 20 while piggybacking on our account.    I hope these subhumans will get off our backs after I report this.  I'll let you know.  We might have to 'visit them personally' in the etheric realm in order to stop the problem and, meanwhile, Carol will look into changing our access code, which means an hour or so on hold with that parasite corporation.  Who doesn't hate muzak?  Verizon/NSA probably load up their 'on hold' muzak with subliminal poison, too, since it's a captive audience.  Every problem has a solution these days, fortunately, and in most cases the solution is within reach of ordinary folks like us.  These are, indeed, the good old days ;)

I'm stealing time from email and from posting my own reports to comment on Gare's report because I think this is very important and timely stuff. We all need to be more communicative, now, because timely utterance is one of the weapons at our disposal which  destroys the tyranny of parasites. We're all programmed from birth to be dumbed-down, compliant 'consumers' so it's up to each of us to overcome this corporate poison.

~Don

February 10, 2014
9:56 am
Carlos Silva
Portugal
Forum Posts: 137

I would like to relate the recent experience of a costumer of mine.

She is a teatcher and in recent times both her and the students started complaining from headaches in the computer room - I'm guessing here perhaps there was some new equipment installed. Well, she was inspired enough to place some orgonite nearby and voilá, no more headaches! Wink

She was very happy with the whole thing of course. I think it's quite priceless the first time we winess first-hand the effect of orgonite, specially when it's by our own hand - it's a powerfull thing! I think even "veteran" orgonite-flingers can't stop being amazed by it, no matter how many times they witness it.

Carlos

February 11, 2014
3:02 am
Gare
Your welcome Don and thx for reminded Me about what happened to Orgone, a few months ago , it certainly deserves reporting in this anecdotal observation post...  had almost forgot it even happened
and there have been so many anecdotal incidents that I have been privy to since becoming an Orgonite flinger that if I could even remember to report 10% of them it would fill many pages in this post...

What happened that afternoon was so bizarre that I've never came across anything like this before...  Baby Orgone and I we're watching Sam and Color pour an 8'tall concrete fence, Orgone was sitting
on a motorbike seat with Me standing behind taking care holding Him in place...  Color was standing on top the 8' fence facing Us while assembling the next section of forms to pour concrete into, Sam was below...

when My attention was distracted and I took My hands off of Orgone for a second and here is everything that happened in that second...  
1) either Orgone was pushed off His seat, by an unseen force,  or He decided to take a leap while He had the chance(unlikely)
2)there was the corner of a low(14") lunch table directly in Orgones path down off the bike seat that was going to hit Him in the eye...
3)there was a 12oz pyramid hhg sitting on the top of the concrete post right next to where Color was standing that decided all by itself to leap off its perch at the exact same time that Orgone did!  

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad53/cabalbuster/image-103.jpg 
nevertheless Orgone was unharmed cept for a small scratch above His left eye...

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad53/cabalbuster/image-102.jpg

this has to be the most bizarre hhg episode Ive ever experienced and Ive had lots...  it certainly brings up a lot more questions but if it saved My little Son's eye from serious harm then that is the only answer I need!

how did that hhg jump off the post and why did it do so at the exact second Orgone was pushed?  who or what pushed Him?

Color and Sam were the only ones who noticed the hhg taking a leap at same time as Orgone, Color was standing right next to the post and when He was asked later what He thought of how the Orgonite could
take a leap by itself  His answer was "Buddha Buddha"

Color has learned full well the power of Orgonite as he has been on several TOWER busting runs with Me in the province of nakhon sawan thailand and is in charge of growing the rice on the field We gifted and has seen this year yields over a 50% increase over the best yield ever over the life of that farm(many decades)

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad53/cabalbuster/image-104.jpg

reminds Me of another hhg story from around 2003...  Chris Driver from regina had already seen enough 
results from Our Gifting and wanted to take part in gifting TOWERS around regina cause as of yet not every one of them had been gifted and I figured if some get gifted more than once it was just insurance so I gave Chris a pail of pyramid cone hhgs and sent hIm on His way...  next time I seen Him He was amazed that one TOWER He went to bust He surveyed the area and decided on the best hiding spot for the cone was in a clump of unattended tall grass that the combiner couldn't reach cause was a power pole in the way across the grid road from a TOWER...  He was laughing cause the first thing His hand touched when He reached into that grass was another Orgonite cone that I had obviously left there before!
how is it possible that 2 different Gifters can pick the exact same spot months or even years apart?
directed by the Operators that's how and I was glad that Chris didn't leave it freeing up ammo for the next yet to be gifted TOWER!
That was not the only time that happened btw...   Remember hearing about a year earlier then that '02?  that Tom Nerbas went to bury an hhg near a big TOWER array in Calgary Alberta and when He jabbed His garden trowel into the soil it struck another hhg buried by someone else...
These continuous happenings are not coincidences ;-)  also remember reading about a very similar incident that happened around the same time but don't remember the details of it...  Perhaps DB or Don was involved or heard of it and could fill in the details of it here, it is old news and certainly not worth Don stealing anymore time away from reporting on His current gifting campaign from the sky, thank You again Don!
in any event these occurrences certainly fall into what Don describes as the good form of synchronicity!
February 11, 2014
7:32 am
Azti Magnetiko
Admin
Forum Posts: 177

My Wife's (we are separated, yet friendly) Granddaughter, a very intelligent, highly creative, and precocious, girl of about 6 at the time (she is 8 or 9 now) was afraid of the dark in her room at night claiming there were Alligators (clearly reptilians) attacking her...

Madison

As soon as I heard I placed one of Carl Croft's Crystal Harmonizers by her bed. The night terrors ended the next night...

--Azti

--Azti

February 17, 2014
2:04 pm
Gare

2 more experiences  belong in here...

1)last week We ran into a middle aged thai lady that I gifted a tb to in 2008, She asked if I had another one I could give Her cause She misplaced Hers a few months ago and things just haven't been the same without Orgonite...   She said it always made Her have good luck!  I said yes I have one in the truck and will be sure to give it to You before We leave the house where We were visiting another ex-pat from CANADA...  That wasn't good enough and asked if I could get it for Her right now?  Ok and  went down to the truck and brought up a large handful and ended up giving one to everyone who was interested, one went to Finland, another to Norway and 3 more will stay in Chiang Mai...   Gifting Orgpnite all over the world this way is a near daily occurrence for Me living in northen Thailand that is heavily dependent on tourism...   Thing that got Me about the thai lady was that She was so insistent that She get that right away to be sure that She got it...  She had Orgonite for 5 years already before loosing it and new that getting it back would improve Her life so was very insistent about it...  when I gave it to Her it was one of Our extra large tbs so She asked if I also had a smaller one that could be more easily carried around in purse and that She would put the big one under Her bed...  Went to truck again and got a small one for Her to carry around as well and She was most thankful ...  Her b/f from Finland wrote down Orgonite TOWER buster and was going to google it...  I told Him to pass over all the first results until He came up with this site and then was safe to believe what He is reading ....

2) mentioned My Father/in/law earlier in this thread and want to update You  a bit about Him...  Renato has had a very hard time sleeping the last 6.months ever since a Friend of
His died in the HOSPITAL ...    after His Italian Friend Adriano, the energy sensitive, confirmed how powerful a simple basic tb is , Renato started sleeping with one on the night stand on His side of the bed and no more problems sleeping...  He visited Laos recently, on a visa run, and made sure He took the tb with Him ;-). He also had Us pour one of the libra pendants that He built the mold for 3 years ago and since giving it a mnth ago He has never taken it off...    what I find interesting about Renato's 
Tb experience is that His yard is full of Orgonite including 2 cloudbusters and a 12 oz hhg that was built by the Chiang Mai resin factory 6 years ago...  All that Orgonite out in the yard didn't help Him overcome the sleeping difficulties and that wasn't cured till He started wearing an Orgonite pendant around His neck with libra's crystals in it of course and also a 6 oz tb next to His pillow...  Hmm. Maybe this also belongs in r&d  ?

February 18, 2014
6:31 pm
Gare
Something happened again to Me today that I have seen so many hundreds of times over the years ...  It also belongs in this thread..

Very curious to hear from other Gifters about this, very sure many of You must have experienced this?  Have You ever handed someone a piece of Orgonite and They drop it right away?  This has happened to Me so much after having personally handed over 10,000 tbs all over the world(mostly greenhouse Customers in regina) for so many years that it never surprises Me anymore but today was very revealing...

had to put in an appearance at immigration for a 90 day proof of residence...  the immigration officer was fascinated with the Orgonite pendant around My neck and asked to touch it?(few thai citizens can speak good English so I was lucky to have this happen with someone that Their job is to be able to converse in English)  Soon as She did it was instantly dropped and proclaimed wow a sparkler and I said no but quite a few People have that reaction when They touch Orgonite for the first time!  She asked where I got it from and I said I make them and I'll make one for You to...  She was very interested in that and told She was libra so I could add the appropriate gemstones...  One of the things I like bout living in Asia is Gifts are always accepted and encouraged...  The only time Ive been able to get a gift accepted from any kind of officer in the west was if no one else was looking lol

This addition to this anecdotal thread also probably belongs in the r&d section cause has happened so many times that its becoming obvious that some People(minimum 200 out of 10,000) can not touch Orgonite for the first time without being shocked in some way "a sparkler" She called it today!

Are the 2%++, that have this reaction, getting a jolt like of static electricity because They are so
full of DOR that the Orgonite transmutes it so fast?

please add any similar experiences, or otherwise, You've all had in the hopes that maybe, just maybe, We can figure out what exactly is happening here?  perhaps it can lead Us to actually figure out how this stuff works and that would be fantastic!

Thank You Carlos for telling bout the teachers using Orgonite in solving headache problems 
from computer generated DOR!  Also thx to Chuck for solving Your Granddaughter's nightly REP
terrorization's with Orgonite!  We've also had Carol's crystal harmonizer on Our bed, for the last 5 years, more so cause it looks and feels so nice and really like the neo magnet in it but I'm sure any Orgonite would work just as well solving night terrors or anything else for that matter I think?
Thx also to Don not only for Your pioneering work in aerial deployment but for Your many supporting anecdotal reports from all over the world, specially liked to hear about Doc Kayiwa's 

emptying of half a hospital with Orgonite and even ending a war!  There can't be many that have dropped gifts from ARMY CHOPPERS!
February 20, 2014
4:01 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin

Gare, I think you're kind of unique regarding having handed orgonite to thousands of people.  I think it's very resourceful of you to include free orgonite with purchases in your greenhouse business.  The only times Carol and I ever handed orgonite to a lot of people were in Africa.  The only time someone fumbled some orgonite around us was in Las Vegas.  The woman's skin also changed color--bright red/blotchy in the face--and she became quite agitated.  In Los Angelus we saw distinct reptilian features appear with some people in stores when we got close to them during gifting expeditions.  All of this seems to be more commonplace in LA and Las Vegas than anywhere else we've been.

Western officials are less inclined to take gifts, generally, because they get salaries which support them. I think it was Kublai Khan's Mongol regime in China that introduced that concept to government for the first time.  I bet Thai officials are less dependent on bribes than in some other countries but even in Mexico, if bribes aren't accepted many petty officials and cops won't be able to support their families. I never saw any officials or cops in the part of Yucatan I traveled in a boat but the villagers got along well enough without them.  When I lived in Tonga it was accepted practice there and I didn't see any resentment.  When someone 'in line' wanted to talk to the face behind a counter he/she casually tossed a wadded up money note at the official, then was invited to step forward. It was fun to watch.  I think it's worked out in most of the third world places so that people can easily afford it. People are naturally inclined to order of some sort, after all.

When Carol and I were grid gifting downtown Spokane, Washington, in 2002 she got a severe shock when she stepped out of the car (grounded) and had her hand on the car.  It wasn't a cold or dry day and we both had the immediate impression that the orgonite in the car and the unpleasant ambience downtown were factors.  We'd already flipped all of the death towers in the city by then--around a hundred.  The same thing happened to Jeff McKinley while gifting in a large city in North Carolina, also not in winter.  Your DOR explanation might be accurate. Static electricity fields can be indicators of the state of health of orgone in the atmosphere and I presume also inside the body.  When there's an abundance of free electons the field is 'healthful' and the electrons will flow, on contact, into a field (not healthful) that has a deficit of free electrons.  Some feel that this is what lightning does in the atmosphere, though there's an interesting claim that lightning and thunder are also stages of condensation of 'ether' (orgone?).  Since the claim was made by Rudolf Steiner I don't usually promote it.  I found out, early on, that even mentioning such a hame publicly often produces some peculiar dogmatic responses from people but I'll take a chance, here. By now, EW has been found by more and more people who aren't led by the nose by charismatic personalities.  

I've always insisted that my readers not blindly accept anything I say and it's a good standard to live by.  Reich wrote in his diary, 'Three kinds of people should be shot: sycophants, mystics and businessmen,' also taught his students,'One should be informed of mystical processes without being a mystic.'  I assume he was referring to the banksters and big corporatons, since he ran a business, himself ;-) 

I'd love to share more info about Doc K and his very colorful life and past but he's pretty insistent on only allowing me to tell some bits of it, publicly. I can say that he's lately been wheeling and dealing in Somalia in his characteristic way and has given zappers and orgonite to 'warlords' in Mogadishu. He asked me if I know any commercial pilots who would be willing to fly for a new airline, there, so if anyone's reading this who has that rating and would like to have an adventure in Somalia, please contact me and I'll put you in touch with the Doc.

Some people are well suited to promote this stuff in 'high circles' but my money is on the grassroot workers like us who post on EW.   'The people' have always been more powerful and significant than 'the leaders,' and EW is good evidence of this.  I intend to cause that bureaucrat who has  molested Carol and I to be held fully accountable, for instance.  This can only happen in the court of public opinion (internet for now) and never in the criminalized court system that she attempted to drag us into, probably on behalf of IG Farben.  I'll need to wait until the dust settles before I get started on her ;)

~Don

February 20, 2014
7:35 pm
Edu
Forum Posts: 257

Yes, and all of this is just "anecdotal evidence" and doesn't prove anything off course, because none of us can spent thousands of dollars and months in double blind experiments with hundreds of people, for the sake of "generalization and causation". Right? Wink

So if you had orgonite and feel better, no, it's not the orgonite. You, see feeling better is multifactorial and you probably feels better because you ate your favorite meal that day, or because you talked with someone you care, or because the weather is better, or because, or because...

No, the children headache in the computer room? It's was a sudden virosis that affected the children, not the DOR.

If you used a zapper and got healed from your flu, it wasn't your zapper. You was going to get good anyway, and just by chance you used the zapper at the same time. Hahahaaha. Now go take your flu shots!

The most astounding is the fact that "educated people" are the most equipped to verify the reality behind this "anecdotal evidence" and yet they are the WORST possible choice when seeking to understand it. They dismiss it right away as ANECDOTAL without thinking for a second.

Here's a church of settled science article about "anecdotal evidence" ruining the science [IG Farbem drug-cartel] from Scientic American (google it in case the link doesn't works):

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-anecdotal-evidence-can-undermine-scientific-results/

How Anecdotal Evidence Can Undermine Scientific Results

Why subjective anecdotes often trump objective data

The recent medical controversy over whether vaccinations cause autism reveals a habit of human cognition—thinking anecdotally comes naturally, whereas thinking scientifically does not.
On the one side are scientists who have been unable to find any causal link between the symptoms of autism and the vaccine preservative thimerosal, which in the body breaks down into ethylmercury, the culprit du jour for autism’s cause. On the other side are parents who noticed that shortly after having their children vaccinated autistic symptoms began to appear. These anecdotal associations are so powerful that they cause people to ignore contrary evidence: ethylmercury is expelled from the body quickly (unlike its chemical cousin methylmercury) and therefore cannot accumulate in the brain long enough to cause damage. And in any case, autism continues to be diagnosed in children born after thimerosal was removed from most vaccines in 1999; today trace amounts exist in only a few.
The reason for this cognitive disconnect is that we have evolved brains that pay attention to anecdotes because false positives (believing there is a connection between A and B when there is not) are usually harmless, whereas false negatives (believing there is no connection between A and B when there is) may take you out of the gene pool. Our brains are belief engines that employ association learning to seek and find patterns. Superstition and belief in magic are millions of years old, whereas science, with its methods of controlling for intervening variables to circumvent false positives, is only a few hundred years old. So it is that any medical huckster promising that A will cure B has only to advertise a handful of successful anecdotes in the form of testimonials...

It goes on, now bashing the wheatgrass juice. This article is clearly a reactionary piece of disinformation targeting the so logical scientific people. Their logic is perfect within their materialistic dogma and Pajama People reasoning. Too bad it doesn't connects with reality. And because materialistic science divorced this people from intuition, every intuition is ANECDOTAL. They can't believe in anything that didn't came out of a double blind study. Which of course, can only be done by the system that attempts to enslaves us. An if this anecdote goes against their paradigma, them they fabricate every conceivable rationalization to prove it wrong, out of their own ARBITRARINESS. For this they need no double blind study. Like this comment under the same article:

Well obviously I am coming to this article late. Those who posted a link to autism and vaccines would soon be revealed, were wrong. I find it astonishing that no one seemed to notice that individuals with autism often have uneven development. Meaning they are not merely retarded or brain damaged as would be the result of mercury or lead poisoning. Nobody seemed to have the critical thinking skills to recognize that mercury poisoning does not make you gifted and talented. It does not give you the ability to read at 18 months like my son did. It does not give you exceptional skills in memory, in decoding, in patterns and often in music! It just damages you plain and simple. People with autism are not a sum total of deficit. Their brains are wired differently which makes them in some areas excel above their peers. Not all people with autism have high skills but if you eliminated all that do--you would no longer have a case for vaccine epidemic.
18 months is when children got the vaccine it is also when language begins to emerge. With children with autism they often do not make that milestone leading parent's to conclude their child was fine until they got the vaccine. Also we are subjective species so if a small group of people say their child "changed" after the vaccine this is very influential on other people's memories for events and milestones of their own children. For decades every time the hemlines went up in ladies dresses the stock market crashed. One had nothing to do with the other but it happened for decades any way. People who don't understand statistics think they are discovering some kind of indisputable correlation. Correlation does not prove causation.

They are blind because they are actually with their eyes closed. They are hopeless. It's impossible to argue with them. And under the "correlation does not prove causation" mantra, which is in fact true for statistic, they can dismiss ANYTHING that doesn't comes out of a "Random Assignment Experiment" weeding out all te so called "confounding variables". Which includes off course, most of human experience. No discernment for telling truth, just cold mechanistic logic. This people will live and die following study results.

The following users say thank you to Edu for this useful post:

Carlos Silva
February 23, 2014
6:07 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin

I agree that being programmed by the Church of Settled Science ill prepares someone to use simple rational processes while examining reality. The more degrees one acquires, the duller one's instincts and intuitive skills, generally--especially among white folks ;)

I spent the afternoon, here, with a Pajama Person the other day who spent a lot of effort playing 'devil's advocate' every time I made a simple observation.  Since I meet so few PJ folks these days I was astonished and a little fascinated.  He's a wealthy guy who has a lot of education.  I wonder why so many people think that simple consultation has to be a battle but that may be changing, now.  Ten years ago, that guy probably wouldn't have talked to me at all.

Anecdotal evidence, when offered by balanced and accountable people, absolutely is more valuable than blind studies and complicated lab experiments!  I don't need to convince anyone because this movement is growing at an accelerating rate because a few of us are demonstrating by example what can be done with simple orgonite by anyone. As far as I'm concerned, the clergy and choir of the Church of Settled Science can make all the noise they want because fewer and fewer substantive people believe in this mystical cult any more.

Edu is or was a university science student so this is a little more problematic for him at the moment and he has my sympathy.

~Don

February 26, 2014
3:27 am
Jack Marshak
Forum Posts: 98

Please allow me to chime in briefly. Don wrote,

"I agree that being programmed by the Church of Settled Science ill prepares someone to use simple rational processes while examining reality. The more degrees one acquires, the duller one's instincts and intuitive skills, generally--especially among white folks"

"Edu is or was a university science student so this is a little more problematic for him at the moment and he has my sympathy."

I will agree with this assessment, as a current university student (thankfully not science). I just got back from Japan, and jumping into classes 6 weeks late, attended my first few yesterday and today. Yesterday in the Japanese literature course, we were discussing a phase in the 1920s in Japan, when an author could openly criticize the government, whereas 10 years later, many artists were arrested, tortured and killed for criticizing the govt. The teacher asked, "who is anti-government", and me and only one other student raised our hands, lol. She had spent a year as an exchange student, like I had, but got back a semester before me. Didn't universities in America used to be hotbeds of radicalism? Maybe 40 years ago half the class would have raised their hands.

Luckily I have been gifting orgonite for a long time, and I can spot bulls**t when I see it most of the time. Not to say that I am perfect or anything. But luckily I am not in a science program (major indoctrination), but studying Japanese and Asian languages and culture so most things we discuss and study don't have the blatant brainwashing aspects of a university science program...

March 4, 2014
2:51 pm
Gare

This is interesting and again probably more so belongs in a research and development post, here's what happened..

Was at the dentist office about to undergo an X-ray of My whole head...  Was a huge machine that I stood up in pushing My forehead against the bar while biting onto a something that protruded into My mouth...

Felt that I needed more protection than just the Orgonite Buddah pendant around My neck so I placed a 6 oz tb at shoulder height about 12" in front of Me resting on a shelf of this huge xray machine...

Took less than a minute and I was done and grabbed the tb and it was very warm, almost hot to the touch!  there was no light to account for the heat only fluorescent lighting in the small room....

My Wife and Baby Orgone were with Me and She was instructed to take the baby far away from the room, then the machine operators both walked out of the room carrying with them a long cord 
To start the X-ray from the room next door..

soon as I felt the extra warm tb I realized that this has happened to Me before, can't remember  exactly when or what the Orgonite had to transmute to heat up like that?

Will be very surprised if no one else here has never had a similar experience to this?
There is nothing anecdotal about this iMho...  That tb heated up substancial ly!

March 14, 2014
5:58 pm
Edu
Forum Posts: 257

I gave 4 TBs for a friend couple. After a few days with it both agreed that they were sleeping much better. The women is lightly energy sensitive and said that the ambiance in their home really felt better, uplifted.

I have a big vase were I plant some spice plants, like parsley, marjoram, basil, etc. There is a TB in the middle and parsley plant is growing so rampant it blocks all other plants. That's really a good plant to indicate orgone growth, too bad I don't have another vase for a controlled experiment. It's quite impressive, and it keeps growing! The vase stay in the outside of my apartment, in an external corridor. The building is shared by many other college students, many freshmen, most of which are Agronomic or Forest Engineering students.

The vase is outside my apartment for more than a year and so far NOT EVEN ONE STUDENT commented or even noticed about it. The lack of interest is complete.

One day I was snoozing until later in the morning when I heard a student going out of his apartment with his family. Them I heard his mother, which very likely don't have a university degree, say:

-LOOK THE SIZE OF THAT PARSLEY! It's impressive! Surprised

To which her son, an ESALQ AGRONOMY college student replied disinterestedly:

-Parsley? I did'n even know this was parsley... Confused

I think she contemplated the parsley for about one minute, before they were gone. I don't think her son could have interest for anything other than booze, partying, and surviving college exams. So much for our so scientific next generation...

The only other person who noticed that my plants were growing greatly was the janitor of the building, a very simple and humble good fellow. I gave him a TB today Smile

March 30, 2014
10:51 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin

I don't think it's our purpose to prove anything but we definitely want to attract more and more people to this effort and anecdotes are appropriate in this case.  Before any university can even consider proving or disproving any of our findings they're going to need to acquaint themselves with the dynamics of the ether, first, which is like saying that before a Christian preacher can obtain objectivity he's going to need to comprehend Islam, haha.

People have put TBs into microwave ovens and reported that the orgonite didn't heat up. I don't know if I mentioned that.  A better instrument for measuring the effects of microwave radiation on orgonite might be a reputable psychic who sees energy, or a team of them.

Robert Heinlein wrote a book about a society that employed 'witnesses' in the courts. These were people who were trained to be objective as possible and it was a fun read for me because i think Heinlein understood that a single witness is only capable of accurately reporting a tiny part of what's happening.  Other writers are now recognizing this, which is refreshing.  This principle undermines the herd response of 'follow the leader,' that is so unworthy of humanity and is the source of so much trouble in the world.  These days, as personal discernment becomes more and more fashionable and the internet continues to be loaded up with disinformation, people (always a minority) who are enthusiastic about examining reality independently are finally being heard. People are generally becoming less terrified of 'the unknown,' too, and I think that the steady decline of the influence of clergy and institutionalized academics has been helpful in that direction.

Francisco sent me a PDF of the book, Occult Science Dictatorship, by William Lyme, which I intend to read shortly.  If I were a scholar I'd know who coined one of my favorite labels,'The Church of Settled Science,' but I think these ivory towers are finally coming down just on account of the rise of personal discernment in the world. No tyranny has ever been permanent and the oldest one (the tyranny of parasites) is apparently not an exception.

I've been emailing with an academic who has become interested in orgonite.  I have to be patient with the guy because he cites arcane and silly stuff (including disinformation) as obstacles to his understanding of the simple, basic principles and dynamics but I think as soon as he starts experimenting on his own that old programming is going to fall away.  Most academics identify with that occult programming and believe it's the key to their survival, of course.

Thanks for discussing this on EW, guys!  Simple consultation lights things up and generates more momentum for this movement.

Today, Coach Dooney and I were operating our crystal singing bowls in her chatroom (Carol wasn't available this time) and we went after the old IG Farben thoughtform, which showed up as a vast and menacing dark cloud.  After shredding that one we went after the American Food and Drug Administration thoughtform which was a smaller red cloud that was easier to shred.  

A seminal event for me was casting a large crystal in a bowl of simple orgonite in the beginning. My daughter, Nora, was working with me at the time and she accurately tracked the bright, blue beam of energy that she saw coming from the crystal as I physically, then mentally directed it.  That was toward the end of 1998. I never told my daughter, who was psychic at the time as a result of having been through death,  what I wanted her to see because I didn't want to put pressure on her and I wanted the data to be clean.  We always did it as a game. She was eleven, after all.

I physically saw what I believe were thoughtforms, two times. Once when Carol was with me and once when Jeff was with me in Florida.  The first time, I commented on what I thought was a massive flock of birds over an air force base in California, seen from about ten miles away close to sunset. It startles her whenever I see such things (including occasional ghosts) and she said it was a thoughtform; not birds.    The second time I saw a similar dark shape forming  over the big nuke plant that Jeff and I were gifting from the boat.  Jeff saw that one, too, then we saw a little spaceship dart through the cloud and disappear Laugh right before the cloud disappeared, presumably on account of the orgonite we'd tossed in the water nearby.

Dooney then looked at the thoughtform that's being generated by this unorganized global orgonite movement and rather saw a blue, sparkling stream of energy at work. She directed the stream at the FDA thoughtform and that's how we erased it.  Her impression was that the orgonite movement is dynamic and alive, hence the difference between this thoughtform and the corporate ones, which thrive on death and destruction; the energy of decay.   I suppose anyone can discover with some objective hunting that these corporations, bureaucracies, sewer rat agencies,  academic institutions, etc., are maintained by ritual magic, usually involving human sacrifice, pedophelia and other forms of exploitation, sometimes on a grand scale. The forms generated by this energy are dark, dense, shapeless and stagnant but seem to have their own will and consciousness, which is probably the intention of the people doing the rituals.  I think it's a perversion of the idea of synergy.  In other words, the thoughtforms themselves are massive parasites, 'larger than life,' and I don't think anyone ever considered directly opposing them until recently.  We're constantly experimenting together, as are other informal groups around the world, usually including psychics who can track the progress and visualize the dynamics together (a proper use of synergy).

Since the gov't tried and failed to destroy us in January Carol and I have had some added incentive to prevent any more official assaults, so we have taken the fight to the enemy (of humanity), then we found those crystal singing bowls in Tucson Cool. Dooney's looking for a better quality microphone to make finer recordings of the bowls and in a few weeks, Carol and I will take our bowls over to their place in Montana and we'll do it up for you to use in your own battles with the parasite.  As far as we can tell, the energy of the bowls can turn us all into better instruments of healing.  I consider ridding the world of ancient etheric, corporate parasites to be a healing exercise. 

They really upped the ante when they attacked us directly, heheh.

I can't imagine feeling the need to 'prove' any of this to anyone but when I write about these things I often hear from people who seem genuine and reputable and have the same or similar goals.  At some point it might be useful to prove something but I don't think we need to do that here, at least not yet.  Proof, itself, is too subjective to be useful to anyone except the individual, of course, and proof for one person may not be proof for another. Sometimes  'a knowing' can just happen within someone's heart and the person may benefit from acting on that.  A lot of us produce and witness miracles with our field work but the main beneficiaries of the experiences are ourselves; the next beneficiaries are people who have had similar experiences but weren't sure whether to believe it or not. Other folks may simply be inspired to act after they read these accounts and those have always been my target audience.

~Don

March 30, 2014
11:18 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin

Your plant post made me hungry, Edu.  We also grow tasty herbs for food at home and when enough farmers finally figure this out there's going to be a massive and explosive expansion of the appreciation of orgonite in the world. I bet most of the commercial pot growers already know, which is funny but also a little sad for me--sort of like gaining notoriety among pedophilesEmbarassed.

~Don

March 31, 2014
6:13 am
Gare
Thx for the input Don,  will add  a few anecdotal experiences...

Here is all the proof I needed to see that Orgonite really worked!  

Up until the fall of 2001 the only thing I ever used the Internet for was to trade commodities...
After the TOWRS were demolished it was obvious things were not as they appeared so I started searching for answers and all I found was more questions...  Humbly said a prayer to the universe asking to be given info to help to find the right answers...  Next morning there is a knock on My door from Tom Nerbas who I had heard of through a mutual Friend but never met.  Tom was carrying a Croft cb in one arm was wearing a soda silver pulser(zapper) on the other that had a disc of clouds of death in hand...  He was telling Me stories of Wilhelm and Orgone energy...   Was all new to Me and seemed to unbelievable and had completely forgotten bout My prayer the night before ....   

Was months later I realized  the prayer was answered!  Regina had been souped in for weeks on end with everyone believing We were in a London fog but I already had read enough about CHEMTRAILS to suspect what was really happening so decided to start building cb's and wow it took 3 days just like Don claimed and regina went from weeks of SMOG to deep deep blue skies.

The first 8 days of it I refused to believe that I was the one who changed it all but on the 9th day when THEY sent the SPEWPLANES over Regina with the long CHEMTRAIL visible approaching and leaving regina but a nice blue hole right throught the trails directly over the cb's it was obvious  How simple it was going to be to defeat THEM and that's what I have dedicated My life to ever since...

This is also anecdotal so belongs in here, back in '97 or '98 I was visiting with My Children in Penticton bc, I had just spent an hou,r before picking Them up, washing and polishing My new dodge caravan...  We parked the van at skaha near the playground and while on the swings We seen many, many flocks of different bird species flying around...   when We got back to the van We seen that just about every single one of those birds had taken a dump all over My newly polished white van!  When Mathew  and Camille seen that not another car in the entire parking lot  had even one dropping They both started to laugh hysterically...  had to laugh MySelf it was so funny but I knew it meant something just wasn't sure yet what it was?

Was about 6 or 7 years later 2004?  Was early morning in early may I'm taking a break sitting outside of the greenhouse on a wooden bench, was still to cold to have plants outside yet, and I'm looking up in the sky enjoying the huge blue hole We've made over southern Saskatchewan
And I'm looking up at a beautiful Sylph cloud admiring it...  Don't even think I had read about Sylphs yet?  All of a sudden a big bird dropping lands on My right knee covered by My black sweatpants so it was an obvious mostly white stain...   That bird had to be very high cause was not visible anywhere, above the Sylph?

Later that evening on the way home I stopped by a new native Friend's house that was wanting to meet Me and He asked about the bird dropping on My sweats so I told what happened that morning...  He said if that happened to Him He would wear those pants all the time and never wash them and asked in I know how lucky I am to have that happen to Me?  My only response was that I have felt like the luckiest man in the world since I learned about Orgonite so I gave Him  some as that's why He wanted to meet Me...

Around a month ago We were getting Baby Orgone's passport picture taken in downtown Chiang Mai...  The entire time I was heart boosting a thai Girl who was flying into KAL Malaysia and would have to clear CUSTOMS, for the first time in Her life, and I was boosting for a smooth passing CUSTOMS and that a fair outcome to a couple of taxi rides She would have to undertake to obtain a stamp in Her passport to make it easier to get a long term foreign visa...  Was important that She got treated fairly from the taxis there as She was on a shoe string budget and closest cheap hotel was 11 miles from airport...

We left  photo shop where truck parked out on the street and truck was covered with bird droppings!   http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad53/cabalbuster/image-106.jpg

http://i921.photobucket.com/albums/ad53/cabalbuster/image-107.jpg[/URL]

Ying called(thai Girl) when She landed back in bkk safely the next day and asked to talk with Me and She hardly speaks any English and said to Me in English had a great trip no problems and thank You for Your kind heart!  BINGO !!!   Talk about confirmations!

Please help boost Ying for a successful outcome as CANADA EMBASY BKK decides this week whether or not to grant Her temporary resident visa ...  When She applied 2 years ago She was turned down but sure I forgot to boost enough and certainly didn't request Warrior's assistance...
will let You know outcome in a week or 2 thx ;-)

April 5, 2014
12:56 pm
fran
Admin
Forum Posts: 188

HI Gare,

i will add a couple of anecdotes about the great healing power of orgonite ;-d A guy from Valencia town contacted me very worried cause his wife had been under very strong mood swings, insomnia, depression etc.. She lost her job cause of it and he wanted to know if orgonite would help. I asked him if he had any towers near their home and he confirmed they lived in an attic apartment that was surrounded by 3 towers on 3 different buildings less than 100meters from their place. So i sent him two cones and some Tbs and told him to keep the cones and some Tbs at home and also gift those towers from the street as well.

A few days later he called me all excited cause the wife wasn t suffering from all those symptoms anymore and a little later she was able to find a job again. Also he mentioned that before his cellphone recepcion was only possible in one little square space in him apartment and just after gifting the towers he realised he could talk and walk with his cellphone without trouble, and they call them cellphone towers, go figure ;-d

The other instance is just recent with a guy from Badajoz who is starting to gift his area thanks to being able to pay attention to the changes after having orgonite. He has been cultivating for his family in a place where high tension lines were placed afterwards. He realised that after using orgonite hundreds of birds and other animals are back in the area and it has returned to a more natural ambience that he remembers before the power lines were constructed. Having seen this was enough for him to now continue with towers and arrays in his hometown.

fran

http://www.orgonita.eu/
April 10, 2014
10:53 am
Gare

Those are great confirmations Fran thx for posting them!  there are more Warriors taking up the good fight all the time just like the Guy from Badajoz...  People of conscience Who can see the obvious  benefits of gifting and driven to join Us  Fantastic!  

today iI shipped 10 kgs of aluminium shavings to a new Gifter in thailand and congratulating Him on being the second one here to pour Orgonite for Gifting...

We get orders every week now from all over the world and don't even have a website up yet!  all those orders come from People Who read about what We're all doing here

on etheric Warriors!  I'm thinking that are hits have to be a lot higher than this website shows?  sure THEY are doing what THEY have to do to make it appear that we have 

less followers than We do...  don't matter either way ...  it is just so obvious that everything is changing for the better all over the world and I believe it is in large part

results from all Our combined gifting efforts over the last dozen years plus...  thank You EveryOne!  just like My Dad used to say....     Carry On!

Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 63

Currently Online:
13 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Anonymous: 582

Jeff: 522

Egoli.buster: 476

louis onder: 452

EricCarlsen1: 403

Mrs O: 395

Braikar: 329

Mark Bennett: 317

Andy Schwarm: 305

Owuor Chris: 294

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 2

Members: 284

Moderators: 0

Admins: 5

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 13

Topics: 4695

Newest Members: Pip, John Lindsay, KSD22, CRziggy, bestgolfgear, Tess, paulina, uncleartiesfarm, Suzanne Lesurf, Ilka

Administrators: azt1magnetiko: 5, Don Croft: 3060, fran: 188, Azti Magnetiko: 177, Cassandria: 35