Hello Etheric Warriors | Page 4 | Orgone Experiences | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Hello Etheric Warriors
Introducing myself and testimony of how orgonite changed my life drastically.
April 9, 2017
4:18 am
Edward
Forum Posts: 69

Please believe me Sylvia I'm not boasting. Honestly i did not really want to post the details about the accident but Don thought it would help protect me. I waited about 3 weeks before I posted it because I didn't want any one to think I was crazy or lying. I put it out there in the hopes of someone helping me to learn and understand what happened. That is my only reason for posting it,  that and I finally realized why Don was saying it would help protect me. Please forgive me if it sounded like I was boasting. 

The following users say thank you to Edward for this useful post:

Silvius
April 9, 2017
7:41 pm
Frode
Forum Posts: 215

Hi Edward, I appreciate your honest sharing of those dramatic incidents as well as your growing up. I think what you described with the chakras may be something that is particular to that crisis situation to help you from being harmed, and not necessarily something that will happen again. I've come to learn that in the etheric world problems are solved in lots of creative ways.

I've also excibited problems in my life that is indicative of serious abuse, which I did not understand because I had a good and safe upbringing. It's taken me a long time to sort those problems out and still working on it, and I was shown last year that I was probably kidnapped into the system as a kid. Also was shown I was kicked out as a teen because I refused to harm neither an animal or a child. I keep all that stuff at an arms length and working on resolving those things without remembering any more than what I know at the moment.

Brings a different a different dimension to gifting, though, makes it all the more sweeter to help bring them down. After that we'll just get on with life. Cool

The following users say thank you to Frode for this useful post:

Edward
April 10, 2017
1:33 am
Silvius
Forum Posts: 637

Own what you are shown then! You have fought hard and deserve it my friend! You have fought hard and deserve it my friend! You have fought hard and deserve it my friend!

Tallking arm lenght, just find out from experiment on a guitar contruction, the brands and the manufacturer out there are thiefs and lyers. The energy for the sound is eaten by the engeneering. Stay away from class D amplifiers why now people would need 1000watts power and a sterile tone. You can deliver so much sound pressure with just 35watts, and a reflex cab that is like wood fridge. Mr H. Hebner show me those speakers, he was transferring the opera tapes reel to a Mac and publish them.

Zero fret gives you so much response, why that simple upgrade is no longer implemented? Put more bolts on necks and bridges, brdige ccould be shifetd or raised to create different angle for strings, find out how much was stoolen from you. Now the vampires impose you thousands watts to fix all the above.

I am exalted, the cript under St Francis church, is sourrounded by lamellas, found out that Giuseppe Verdi (Dies Irae composer) was placed to rest there.

Piazza Aquileia next the prison, where there is the 'skull and bones' offers for the 'departed'. Places that are as ancient as Lybia.

(Btw don't call me Sylvia I wont steal a girl name I dont own that, I can be called Igor

My ex Silvia was jew but never told me about it. I like the word jew,)

Thanks again for all the interesting reports, also for letting Gheddafi speak.

April 10, 2017
4:47 am
Edward

I swear that wasn't intentional. Sometimes the iPhone auto corrects and I don't catch it. I realized today when reading the forum that it was spelled wrong, but my iPhone was home. I can't post here with my tablet anymore. I had to wait till I got home and it charged enough. 

Silvius
April 10, 2017
9:41 am
Silvius
Forum Posts: 637

In fact the technology that helps and hooks and imprison.

http://imgur.com/xWx30Hd

Did like the shrimp with my phone, got a model without operating system and internet, very economical and doesnt heat up, light and compact. I got worried when I noticed that the Android phone would log me out if I had put it inside a alluminium bag. The android would request to enter the pin number for the phone, the android switched itself off.

Talking technology my Jew landlord mr Goldscheider was incredible at recording from his home studio. now that I listen his cd with dedication, sounds a bit creepy but that is for the singing in jew and the harmony, he told me it was like contemporary classic opera, it feels like more like a musical but melodic not syncopated. Somewhere I read the Jew invented musical. Goldscheider was always very polite and gentle, originary from Praha you couldn't tell he was Jew, he always attracted talented people to rent in his house. He didn't live in the Amhurst Road orthodox area where all the wives dress and looks the same, he lived somewhere more upper class.

The other question with technology. Going from A to B in a straight line should be shortest way. Like my friend lives down the road, the road is straight, the houses are straight when I go there there are no turns and its the shortest. When you travel on the railway, the pilons are placed at a regular distance, always the same interval? Can we count distance by adding all the pilons regardless if we are going north-south or east-west?

Thank you Frode. Thanks for all the gifters, keep gifting.

April 10, 2017
4:28 pm
Edward

I hate the smart phones too Silvius. I quit using the iphone over a year ago. I forwarded it to my business phone which is the old style flip phone. I only use it now to post here or send emails to Don when my tablet isnt working. For that matter i dont like the tablet either.

I cant wait for the day i can unhook myself from the leash that is a cell phone.

April 10, 2017
4:42 pm
Edward

Frode said
Hi Edward, I appreciate your honest sharing of those dramatic incidents as well as your growing up. I think what you described with the chakras may be something that is particular to that crisis situation to help you from being harmed, and not necessarily something that will happen again. I've come to learn that in the etheric world problems are solved in lots of creative ways.

Hey Frode. I was thinking along those lines too. That is very much a possibility. But even so i think it could give pause to the $h!+birds and make them think twice before they do a direct physical attack again. I was pondering on the thought that "what if those girls in that fancy car were the daughters of one of the $#!+birds cronies." "What if everytime they try to attack me physically one of their loved ones ends up hurt and nothing happens to me but a blessing?" im sure after that accident the $#!+birds must be contemplating these things too.  It certainly gives me pause.

Silvius
April 10, 2017
8:49 pm
Frode
Forum Posts: 215

Thank you Silvio for the support, I'd also like to extend my appreciation to everyone doing the work and helping to weaken and discard the monstrosity so we can all breath.

Edward, I hope that was a one-off for you and that they won't try to harm you again. I think physical attacks need to be backed by a lot of black magic for them to be able to even do it. They probably aren't able to do it at whim, they need to have all their occult superstitions aligned for that to work. And even then it gets thwarted by protection.

I've turned a corner here finally where they aren't able to affect me so much, which was only possible through more gifting. They still try to attack, but are weakened significantly. And really desperate and crazy at this point, trying to hold it together. Lots of orgonite on the planet, rising awareness, increased energy levels, people following inspired ideas on how to make the world a better place. Keep on gifting Smile

The following users say thank you to Frode for this useful post:

Silvius, Edward
Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 208

Currently Online:
20 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Jeff: 1643

Silvius: 637

Anonymous: 582

Mrs O: 549

Egoli.buster: 486

louis onder: 455

EricCarlsen1: 423

Carlos Silva: 350

Owuor Chris: 343

Gare: 339

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 6

Members: 314

Moderators: 0

Admins: 6

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 14

Topics: 5260

Newest Members: Lakshmi, Daniel Gervais, Marjo Hopeakivi, Nancy J, Switchback, Lydiane, Angel Cross, Steve H, Orgoniteireland, ReNature

Administrators: azt1magnetiko: 5, Don Croft: 3853, fran: 240, dooney: 116, Azti Magnetiko: 188, Cassandria: 36