Hi everyone | Orgone Experiences | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Hi everyone
Just saying hi and a few pictures
April 22, 2016
7:16 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin
Forum Posts: 3869

Welcome, Colin, and thanks for agreeing to post spook photos. It's been a long time since anyone's done this but, of course, the surveillance intimidation generally dropped off many  years ago. Since you're experiencing gangstalking we can probably assume that the enemy are afraid that you're going to find and disable some of their primary assets in that area.  Feel free to ask any of the psychics for targeting intel, okay?  Most people who read this know how to contact Dooney and Carol.  Two others who have  been providing this service to committed gifters are Dirk in the Netherlands and Hawthorne in the US.

It's important to size the photos on your computer so that they can be conveniently inserted in posts.  You're being gangstalked by people on foot, so there's no shortage of good photo oppoertunities, don't worry. Here's one of my favorite spook photos, which was taken in Hellas some years ago:

spook-in-hellas-1211.jpg

Ten years ago, in Florida, Eric Carlson took some photos of spooks who had been following us in a significant gifting sortie and they foolishly got tables near us in a restaurant.  Those photos were lost in one of the NSA forum destruction events, unfortunately, but they literally looked like (furious) deer in the headlights ;-)

That was an exemplary gifting report, by the way--nice focus on observed results!  I fairly bludgeon the merely-statistical posters on the forum to be more forthcoming with their extraordinary observations, which they freely share in email to me but for some reason don't feel is useful in their postings.

Attachments

The following users say thank you to Don Croft for this useful post:

Orgoniteireland
April 22, 2016
7:20 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin

Maybe one or two more Irish who are eloquent like you will prime the pump and encourage the other prolific but less expressive orgonite flingers on the forum to loosen their tongues.  This little forum is the only credible public record of this global movement and that's why I urge everyone here to write it all down and stop being stingy with the important details.

Orgoniteireland
April 22, 2016
7:30 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin

I think the only time I experienced something like gangstalking was when a small crowd of Men in Black surrounded me in a burger joint in Maryland on my way to the Baltimore airport after having spent several nights gifting the entire satanic pentacle on which the city of Washington DC is laid out.  They were so close around me that I had to physically push my way through that knot. I first thought they were angry morticians in sunglasses (it was night time) and ill-fitting suits. Not one of them looked directly at me, even though I could feel their breath on me.

Their cars filled the parking lot. All of them were late model Lincoln Town Cars with blacked out windows.  Two of them were done up to look like taxis.   I wonder if they wanted me to be afraid.  I sat in my little rented car and ate my supper and they didn't bother me, nor did they follow me to the airport. I only did the work at night because the rental agency assigned me to a bright red car.  They claimed it was the only one available in that major airport Wink

What I experienced doesn't measure up to the gangstalking you're being subjected to.  Vittorio experienced gangstalking for a long time after he set up the only credible orgonite information site in Italy a few years ago: http://www.gliorgonauti.it/

We're eagerly looking forward to your spook photo gallery!

Orgoniteireland
April 22, 2016
11:01 pm
Jeff
Forum Posts: 1774

Colin, thanks for joining, your efforts, and these great pics. Re: small TB's, for some years I got all of mine from Don Bradley, back when he was making and selling them. He called them 'slimline' TB's, they were maybe three inches in diameter, and a half an inch, or less, in depth. Just like the bottom half inch of a muffin pan. He even spray painted them camo. You could sail them like a frisbee out the car window. Metal-shard size was standard, I would note, however. Everything I've read has said 'chunks or shreds, not powdered' metal, for maximum strength/potency).

Re: the slim lines' size, one time he told me the thesis, and I don't remember it verbatim, but 'maximize the spread' was part of it. That and, again, my words, orgone in the ether was like dye in water.

I chucked the last few into the "wet cave" on Kauai's north shore, that would have been 2004 or 2005. The cave's history will tell you why.

I kept two, they sit on top of my beer kegs in my kegmeister.

The following users say thank you to Jeff for this useful post:

Orgoniteireland

"O ye that love mankind! Ye that dare oppose, not only the tyranny, but the tyrant, stand forth!" Thomas Paine 

April 23, 2016
7:29 pm
Edu
Forum Posts: 321

I recently found old ethericfire.com blog archive by DB back in 2004. I think this may be useful:

http://digitalangeldonnadj.com.....age_id=546

07/29/2004 11:22:06 pm by cbswork

Whacking reptoids made easy
I've used this technique very successfully and have taken out over 50 high-profile targets, including helicopters, planes, and gravlevs.
First, no rubber-soled shoes. Rubber breaks the etheric contact between the chakras of your feet and the Earth. Take them off. STand on the grass or earth, for FULL POWER.

Extend your arms outward toward your sides, palms raised upwards toward the heavens.

Eyes open or closed, indraw with your breath, and Seeing your heart fill fron the inside, NOT FROM THE OUTSIDE OR ABOVE YOU, but from the point within the center of your heart, behind the sternum, A fiery rainbow cobalt fire that expands to about 30 feet in every direction.

Then, see your target. With your exhalation, utter the power word YAHWEH, sending that 30 foot ball of blue fire right INTO THE CHEST CAVITY OF YOUR TARGET. Repeat as necessary.

With a little practice, you can do this driving, standing in line at the store, or anywhere. Reptoids hate the presence of that which they rebelled from and that's what you are doing, invoking the Most High to evict the reptilian scum from the Earth.

I've watched cessna's spin into the ground, exploding into flames causing several brushfires for two weeks, as each pilot died right there in the seat of the plane, not being human at all.

It's like a burning fire inside their bloodstream that causes instant coronaries and anueurisms.

It works wonders and you don't need tools or weapons.

Make sure you have the frequency of love in your being first, or it worn't work. Remember how to do that, right?

Good.

Go to work.

07/30/2004 12:15:07 am by cbswork

Blasting example
A few minutes ago, while at the store, sat in the car and did the technique. Sent the energy in a radial cone, five miles in each direction. And, as usual, we counted, in less than two minutes, three separate paramedic vans going off in 3 different directions, at the same time.

THat's how powerful that technique is.

Thanks Tink.

The following users say thank you to Edu for this useful post:

Orgoniteireland, Edward
April 23, 2016
10:33 pm
David R
Forum Posts: 193

mullins.gif

Attachments

The following users say thank you to David R for this useful post:

Orgoniteireland
April 25, 2016
10:15 am
Carlos Silva
Portugal
Forum Posts: 350

Hello Colin and welcome.

Thank you for your contributions. It's precious to have someone exposing the gang-stalking on EW, specially with pictures. Congratulations on your gifting work so far and on stirring that nest of wasps, I'm sure you're doing some good ;-)

As for gifting death towers with orgonite pieces of less than 3oz volume, it's my understandment that won't work too well. Even though aiming to have the biggest bang for your buck, towerbusters can't get smaller than 3oz and still reliably affect your typical mobile network mast - that's at least what's been reported so far. I'm convinced your reports of positive change are tied to the regular-sized towerbusters you also applied but if anyone has a different experience gifting death towers with small orgonite chunks, I'd like to know more. Thank you.

The following users say thank you to Carlos Silva for this useful post:

Orgoniteireland
April 25, 2016
2:54 pm
Carlos Silva
Portugal

Colin, several of us here opened an account somewhere we could upload photos without contraints - like photobucket.com - and whenever we want to post a photo we'll upload it first there and then post it here. Here's photobucket's "how to" for uploading images and using them in a forum http://support.photobucket.com.....-to-Forums

There are several free sites like photobucket and they all work pretty much the same way - if you do a web search for 'image hosting' you'll find them easily. There's also the same type of sites for videos, like youtube and vimeo. If anyone's having trouble with sharing their pictures and videos here feel free to open a new thread and ask for help.

Orgoniteireland
April 25, 2016
6:03 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin

Keep the sewer rat photos coming, Colin Cool and I think you can be assured that they're effective against the enemy even if their eyes are closed, they're wearing  dark glasses or even have flapping clown's feet and fright wigs, don't worry.

Maybe grid gifting is the way to eventually drive them away.   This is easily experimented by doing a neighborhood, then watch to see whether they gangstalk you there more or less than elsewhere.  Maybe one TB (or the smaller-object equivalent) per block, for instance, but you can probably get a sense for how much to toss out. We've never used smaller oronite pieces so can't comment on that but mine are mostly made in little 3oz paper cups, so I can pack a lot of them in my shoulder bag.  I spent a month in the field systematically experimenting with that size TB in 2002 before I felt comfortable recommending it as a basic device and if I were to advocate a smaller size (several of these per death tower?--I don't know if that would work or not) I'd probably need to spend as much time in the field experimenting with that.  I think I had more time to spare, back then.   Years ago, when the sewer rats still stupidly parked their vans and fedmobiles within sight of Carol and I, we simply walked up and tossed a TB under each vehicle.  You've also told me that showing more aggression toward them forces them to back off a bit.  It helps, as always, to remember that the enemy are only parasites; we're the ones who have actual power.

Orgonite is really hard for them to find, evidently.  Carol says the elementals like to hide it.  They evidently love to have it around them and, in my  view, these are excellent allies in the field.  One time in 2003 I tossed one out the truck window while driving when Carol was with me.  I think I hit my hand on the sill and it simply dropped onto the paved highway shoulder, instead.  I immediately stopped the truck and walked back to pick it up but I couldn't find it--Carol joined me and neither of us found it, though I know it was on the shoulder of the highway.  I used to paint them chamo all the time with spray cans: black, forest green and tan. I stopped doing that when I started tossing them from aircraft for some reason.  I like to drop a happy bomb onto mountain top arrays to remain in plain sight after having tossed TBs all around the weaponry.  These have my name on the fins in 8 places:

happy-bomber.jpg

Oops--wrong image, sorry. Here it is:

Happy-Bomb.jpg

I have a goal of shooting death towers with a paintball gun from my paramotor while filming for a YouTube presentation, to count coup on the enemy, but I don't have the piloting skill, yet.

Carol found that the MI6 $#!+rats in Ireland and UK were the most aggressive that she's encountered.  During her visit with John Scudamore of whale.to in England, years ago, when she booted the satanic ghost of his ancestor from the family castle, Gregg Hallett (author of Hitler was a British Agent and Stalin's British Training) was also John's guest and he, too, has a history of being aggressively bothered by the secret police in his travels.  One evening they were all in a pub and the sewer rats gathered thick around Carol and appeared to want to do harm.  She pushed through them to get out of the pub and Gregg told her he couldn't understand why they were bothering her and leaving him alone Wink.  I don't think that rates as gangstalking but it's a good story.

Attachments

Orgoniteireland
April 30, 2016
7:47 am
Silvius
Forum Posts: 668

Hi Or Ireland and congratulations from Italy!

I like your photos, dont let them put you in a cage. The drones puppets in the photo have a short leash and little means and no power to decide at all.

When you travel a bit away from home to do a gifting mission, it will proove you that,,.

Silvio

May 4, 2016
7:31 pm
Frode
Forum Posts: 223

Hello Colin,

thank you for the scum gallery, unpleasant vibes for sure. I hope you get rid of these creeps as soon as possible.

Aside from the essential field work, I'm getting good results with extensive use of pyrite and
black tourmaline to hold my space and to get rid of negativities. Purchased wholesale these minerals don't cost a lot.
The regular advice is to wear a piece in one's pocket. I say no, step it up. I wear a bag of black tourmaline in one pocket and
a bag of pyrite in the other, as much as is comfortable and practical to wear. I took a picture, the pyrite bag has 50 pieces.
And I have applied them in different ways in my home. Pyrite will help to charge you up, protect your auric field and help you keep
calm and hold your space naturally.

Black tourmaline deflects bad intents and negativities right back at them, so you can distribute this mineral outside your building
if they frequent there. Keep monitoring the situation and see if they like it. :) I put this stone at the location where a
black vehicle threatened me. That helped a lot and the darkness from that event is now gone.

In addition to this, no doubt there's a core of trained psychics who are working the situation behind the scenes, having these minerals
around will counter that and help you if you have been affected in ways that you don't know about.
I've never been gangstalked, but I have extensive experience with psychic assaults and the harassment towards you certainly counts as that.

My experience with this stone combination and applying it the way I do, is that it is like kryptonite to them. They've kept undermining their own situation by assaulting me.

The following users say thank you to Frode for this useful post:

Edu
May 4, 2016
8:09 pm
Carlos Silva
Portugal

Colin, I find it hard to imagine such a crowd of pavement artists. If orgonite has been thoroughly gifted in that area and they do not relent in their molesting actions, indeed something odd is going on. Perhaps you hit the jackpot?

Certainly there are other ways to mitigate the harassment you're going through. I don't have much experience with using only crystals - thanks Frode - so can't really comment on their effectiveness but a Succour Punch or a Powerwand can do wonders, specially in combination with heart boosting. Heart boosting is something which several of us here have found it makes ill-intentioned people very unconfortable, to say the least. You can read about it at donebydooney.com

Edu
May 9, 2016
5:00 pm
Orgoniteireland
Forum Posts: 13

Thanks I have used boosting but there's far too many of them like they circle my apartment all day long pretty much non stop so when one of them leaves, two or three more replace it. It seems that they outnumber the people, at least where I live.

There's also some other strange phenomenon where dogs have also been bothering me. The operators have instructed me to "keep away from dogs, children, and to stay out of sunlight. I have noticed that these things present a very real threat to me. The harassment I experience is round the clock non stop heavy surveillance, being followed by cars everywhere I go, spying, on foot harassment and intimidation, and basically being threatened, stalked, spied on and followed everywhere I go by large numbers of people. They can be of any age, gender, or nationality and present themselves in all situations. Even if I go downstairs in my house they will drive by loudly. If I attempt to go anywhere I'm instantly followed by several cars working together.

I have noticed that photographing them does deter them but again as I said, there's far too many of them to photograph. If you observe the photos that I have posted you'll notice there are strange looking deformed demonic entities present in all of the photos. Most noticeably reptilians, however there are other somewhat more bizarre demonic looking creatures present. These "shapeshifters" appear everywhere I go. They are in the thousands.

I will post some of the more clear photos of these entities when I transfer the images onto my computer and get them uploaded. There's far too many of them to upload all so I will select the clearest most unusual or interesting ones for viewing. I really can't believe just how many of these things are actually present in this world but it appears that the make up in my estimation up to 25% of the population at least where I live. They're literally everywhere doesn't matter where I go they're always there by the dozens and they always try to get as close as possible. They usually whistle loudly and make creepy threatening eye contact and pretend to be doing something so they can get closer. Then if one goes, several will replace him or her and try to bother me in a different way. Like talking really loudly in groups and going quiet when I pass them. Shining lights in my direction, I could go on all day!

A more bizzare encounter I had was a woman sat beside me on a bus with her kid. There were plenty of seats available. For over an hour she sat pressed against me very firmly and stared non stop in my direction while her huge husband sat across doing the same. When I got off the bus a man with three children with him followed me and whenever I stopped he stopped pretending to be fiddling with something tie shoe laces etc. When I took out my camera he disappeared and left one of them sitting on the footpath on his own. I have been warned by the operators continuously about this activity but it's relentless.

One other scary occurance.. I had built two large chembusters and had arranged for my mother who lives in Sligo (Ireland) to come down to Galway in her car and transport them to her and my grandmothers houses. That same night her and my sisters cars were both burned out right in the driveway at 4am while they were asleep.

I need help!

May 10, 2016
7:44 am
Silvius

Hey Colin,  

I am really sorry to hear what you and your family are going through.

One thing for sure from all the reports is that the new places where CBs are housed are always subjected by misterious helicopters visiting. Black is their dress code. 

The gangstalking is also a way they use to study you for future programming and interference.  Welcome to the club for that. 

But there is some good news when you flip their bad card. 

The commit crime so you bust really well the sleepy sheriffs house,  the judges,  their social club,  then move over to the town hall,  the dole offices,  the post, etc etc. 

They are drug dealing and need mafia plus Intelligence the CIA to supervise.  Then the sorcery.  

Congrats Colin, let us know we are only 3 hrs away by plane from you. 

Do you have plenty of ammos my friend? 

The following users say thank you to Silvius for this useful post:

Orgoniteireland
May 10, 2016
11:16 am
Orgoniteireland

Thanks silvius, I have been seeing the helicopters for over a year now they fly over usually every day often several times especially when I'm out walking they fly overhead. 

I was told by Don that the UK and Ireland experience some of the most aggressive levels of reptilian harassment, more so than the USA. Europe in general I believe is more aggressive about the orgonite harassment. It's gotten far more extreme lately though after I put some out gifting they went nuts. The taxi drivers all seem to be reptilians. I have many photos of them shapeshifting. 

Are you in Portugal silvius? What's the harassment like over there? Do you work with many others? There aren't a lot of people here that do it, at least not to my knowledge unfortunately. Their matrix is guarded heavily here. They are very angry and desperate it seems. Why else would they go into such a frenzy.

Thanks my friend

May 11, 2016
12:14 am
Orgoniteireland

Here are some of the better shots I got of some of the creeps that have been following me, spying on me, parking outside my house, and generally harassing me and trying to bother me in some way. They're not the most attractive bunch are they? Yikes ;)

happycamper.png

G4S.png

spy.png

creep.png

creep2.png

shapeshifter.png

reptilian.png

Attachments
May 11, 2016
9:32 pm
Silvius

edit Hi Colin,

the photos are interesting, I have a question in mind what this beings main occupation would be beside wht they are doing to yourself.

Is your location Galway? Is there a lot of prositutions and drug dealing, road rage, corruption, orgonite will change that situation beyond their resistance. Its mostly a number game, plan ahed whaat type of effort you can put in.

When I was in London I used to see more strange looking beings that here in Italy, and the gangstalking actually started months ahead of me discovering orgonite and was more outright, similar to some stuff you say, but I think people in London are safer beacause of the networking and I think the gangstalking is more subtle, say someone comes behind you and humming and wisphering the tune you were listening in you room, or unexpected people make gestures ofcutting the throat,  etc, but always in away that makes you wonder of yourself, never too strong to cause a dramatic response from you side. It should be tried tough cinfrint them appropriately without resentment, when nothing else work. I think those individuals are drones withouth consciusness, obey to triads or other bosses.

In fact later on orgonite helped me identifying clearly what the places sources of fear and anxiety were. An escalation of stange things happened, including entities and devas disturbing me around my house, I could see psychycaly shadows of beings, had things crawling over me in my sleep,

There were various people that have lots of merits by being gifters in Italy in years before me, I would have not been able to so act relatively free without the repercussion they had experienced. I have had a a few testing episodes n unxepected ways, or otherwise have been shot a few times with nano weaponry but it was more for nuisance given the Don Croft Zapper. I think they used occult practices against me and my family, the gangstalking was not that terrible as I was aware of what it was already. Other gifters from other part of Italy have had tougher experiences in earlier days. Its not easy to adjust to certain experience, even now I would omit things, other would do the same and prefer to laugh, there is some duplicity.

I was stopped by police and arrested once in Ealing Common at night time during gifting, they were looking for 2 guys which didnt paid the taxy. They discharged me, and did not take me to the police station, I think they received an order not too, beside they would to listen to my explanation of the remaining orgonite in my pockets and what I was really up to. It became an habit to carry more orgonite on me that I was going to use at anytime, so that it would be embarassing to anybody to stop me or hit me and what the reports would be after. He he.

The best comparison for what you are experiencing is when you think of your own vision and what you could tell to someone like a innoncent child to explain and teach to the child without the slightest inklying of a lying to his / her souls.

I had a few years solid of voices in the head, and evening and nights of pain on my skull, I have had a lifestyle of a prisoner (sometimes uh), I have to admit it despite to my ego. Hey cest la vie! What else is there to do than battling?

Maybe you can try to contact someone like John, I think he is near Wales, he may have some tips. He was a major orgonite vendor. I heard he earth piped the city of London and the Tavistock centre.

One way of gifting is also to give orgonite to people, in this stage you still undermine their matrix but avoid to go out much.

Its weird that with my job I was able to go inside many of the buildings where there is power, but it was only after I left the job beacuse of exahustion that I discovered the orgonite.

As a AV technician, I even was under the monument of London, when the webcam was inaugurated , some of the places we had done work routinely for events, where in Whitehall, Mansion House, The Guildhall, The Painters hall, St James Palace (was never selcted for St James Paace), The Counting House, The Accountants guild, the Local Government Association in Adam Smith square, hotels in the city and the airports, golf clubs and schools, the Q2 Elizabeth Center, the methodist Centre in Westminster, and believe me a really weird one the is the round Central Hall Westminster in Tothiil place. Ha ha I escaped all of it, thanks mercy!

Orgoniteireland
May 12, 2016
8:37 am
Silvius

I am trying to remember, the Central Hall Westminster is a large round religious auditorium but is concealead, from outside is like a normal square building.

Orgoniteireland
May 12, 2016
2:14 pm
Orgoniteireland

Oh so it's Italy you're from, I used to live there when I was younger. I lived in vigardolo in Monticello conte otto not far from Venice.

Yes prostitution is common in Galway although it is legal over here. Drug dealing isn't as bad here but it is a lot worse in Sligo further north. I noticed that the reptilian harassment is a lot more aggressive the further north you go. Northern Ireland is UK territory so this I believe is the cause. Since the Draco reptilians are of English UK bloodline that would be their territory. Sligo is a very bad town it's not far from the border, drug dealing, crime, murder, suicide all are rife in Sligo it's very violent and very aggressive. Murders and gum crime are very common.

Galway isn't a violent but the taxi racket and coast guard aswell as the utility companies all run a heavy gang stalking and reptilian harassment racket. I have a YouTube channel where I upload videos of them bothering me. Last night I counted over 250 taxis drive past in the space of 3 hours. I haven't put out much orgonite in Sligo compared to Galway. It's too dangerous in Sligo. I can't believe you managed to gift in the UK seeing how the Draco reptilians are as aggressive as they are. I might post the link to my YouTube channel but I'll ask Don first I don't wanna break forum rules.

Thanks for your correspondence silvius it means a lot my friend.

Colin

May 13, 2016
3:19 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin

Carlos' impression that the gangstalking in an area that has plenty of orgonite is exceptional is the impression I also have.  I suggested to him in email, some weeks ago, that maybe he's near a primary underground base. Carol also has that impression.  Maybe it only takes a few earthpipes to get those MI5 automatons to go bother someone else.  

Remember that Vittorio in Naples was also gangstalked a very long time after he set up gliorgonauti.it (the only legitimate orgonite info site in Italy) but he dealt with it by ignoring it, which was instructive to us since it apparently worked.  In his case it was easy to see the reason for the gangstalking.   I've never heard of anyone being harmed by gangstalkers and the payoff for these dung-eating secret police agencies seems to be to simply induce paranoia in the intended victim-- perhaps to discredit him or her? I rather like it when someone who is gangstalked will take the initiative to post photos, as you've done, thanks.

You're most likely energy sensitive, Colin, which I'm guessing is why you're seeing reptilian features, etc. Other energy sensitives are likely to see the same in those photos but most of us don't see that stuff except perhaps rarely. I mentioned this so that our readers won't write you off as a kook.

In our correspondence, you acknowledged that when you showed appropriate aggression toward these spooks they backed off a bit.

Maybe at this point another strategy might be for you to change your focus a bit and report your orgonite field work, which is mainly why I invited you to contribute to this forum after all.  Doing this has a lot of positive effects.

Orgoniteireland
Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 208

Currently Online:
12 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Jeff: 1774

Silvius: 668

Anonymous: 582

Mrs O: 552

Egoli.buster: 486

louis onder: 455

EricCarlsen1: 424

Carlos Silva: 350

Owuor Chris: 348

Dancan: 340

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 7

Members: 313

Moderators: 0

Admins: 6

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 14

Topics: 5280

Newest Members: Lakshmi, Daniel Gervais, Marjo Hopeakivi, Nancy J, Lydiane, Angel Cross, Steve H, Orgoniteireland, ReNature

Administrators: azt1magnetiko: 5, Don Croft: 3869, fran: 242, dooney: 116, Azti Magnetiko: 188, Cassandria: 36