A Phone App to See Subtle Energy? | Research and Development | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
A Phone App to See Subtle Energy?
May 13, 2017
5:22 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin
Forum Posts: 3863

Lakshmi from Southern India sent me this:

http://electrocrystal.com/nev_.....droid.html

Last month, she discovered orgonite online and immediately began making her own.  She and some family members flipped a pile of death towers and gave away a bunch of TBs to farmers in the surrounding area before she had to return to Bangkok, where she's now living much of the time.

She felt very frustrated about not being able to see results and I assured her that this is a common obstacle to new orgonite flingers. I invited her to post reports but she prefers to wait until she can observe and report the effects of her work, which I think is commendable.  I've campaigned for a long time to encourage people to report more than just tallies of ammunition spent, which neither enriches the public record nor inspires more people to commit to this global effort.

Her family did the 'climbing ice' test with success, though they weren't able to replicate it.  I told her that this is common.  I get the impression that she wants more hard science in order to convince others to also commit to it but I've found, over the years, that people who insist on 'proof' before they'll consider doing this fieldwork probably won't commit to it so I don't waste the effort.  

I always hoped that someone would start and maintain a good science forum for orgonite and I'm sure that will happen someday but I'm not holding my breath.  The sewer rat agencies are still storming the walls of every public venue where orgonite is mentioned.  Part of my 'warrior' effort has been to keep this little forum clear of their moles over the years and they've gotten increasingly more clever, convincing and patient as the desperation of this dying corporate order intensifies, haha.  At least the forum is  no longer being destroyed by these disgusting intel agencies any more.  Capt. Azti had to fight to keep it safe in the first few years after he took over the maintenance of it in 2009 but those assaults stopped happening, eventually.

The following users say thank you to Don Croft for this useful post:

Cyclingflinger, ninja
May 16, 2017
6:24 am
Switchback

I have found more confirmations from gifting local convenience stores like 7-11's, etc.  It seems to be where I feel the energy frequency distorted in the faces of strangers....

Its amazing, really...  The entities love to hang around such places and a little gifting makes them relocate or quit working at that store.

This strategy of mine has proven the existence of an underworld culture and I cannot deny that it's real. 

Perhaps your friend could experiment in a local area where the lost hang out in the shadows? That is where I witnessed a change in behavior and environment by just watching​ the people..

Keep up the good work.

Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 208

Currently Online:
20 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
2 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Jeff: 1700

Silvius: 660

Anonymous: 582

Mrs O: 549

Egoli.buster: 486

louis onder: 455

EricCarlsen1: 424

Carlos Silva: 350

Owuor Chris: 348

Gare: 339

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 7

Members: 313

Moderators: 0

Admins: 6

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 14

Topics: 5273

Newest Members: Lakshmi, Daniel Gervais, Marjo Hopeakivi, Nancy J, Lydiane, Angel Cross, Steve H, Orgoniteireland, ReNature

Administrators: azt1magnetiko: 5, Don Croft: 3863, fran: 241, dooney: 116, Azti Magnetiko: 188, Cassandria: 36