ORGONITA.EU News, updates & offers | Vendors Forums | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
ORGONITA.EU News, updates & offers
Free Shipping this week for elegible orders from UK, POLAND & SWITZERLAND
September 6, 2016
3:23 pm
fran
Admin
Forum Posts: 242

ORGONITA.EU            
****************     NEWS, UPDATES AND OFFERS   ****************

NEWS

ORGONITA.EU and TUZAPPER.ES changed a few months ago. It is a newer updated version of the site which i think looks and feels better.  An SSL certificate is installed for encryption throughout the site.

I have always remained committed to offer orgonite at a decent price, specially field orgonite so that anybody could afford gifting. Since the beginning i always distinguished between interactive orgonite and field orgonite as categories in the shop. I am also committed to provide you with effective, non smelly, non sticky orgonite. Mistakes or badly made orgonite are still a treasure to me since i can use them for gifting myself and will never be sent.

ONLINE HELP> Apart from the regular contact form at the site, you can now chat directly with me at the Online Chat Support Service. This is to ask questions, clear doubts, etc..If i am online you will be able to start a chat just by writing in the box. If i am not online you will be able to leave a message that will probably be answered in less than 3 hours.

CENSORSHIP> Circumvent the censors by keeping my site´s IP at hand which is 82.221.129.49. If you ever write the domain name and the site does not open, putting those numbers in your browser can help to get it to work.  Apparently i am still one of the most sabotaged vendors at present and i am conscious that some people might encounter problems sometimes to prevent them from ordering. They can range form email tampering, deviation, deletion, password log in troubles, site displaying, fake site errors etc.. If you ever feel there s something strange going on or you wrote and did not get reply form me in less than 12 hours, suspect something is up and resend a message or use the Online Chat center to get a hold off me.

INTRODUCING EARTH PLUGS & EARTH PIPES IN THE CATALOGUE

I am happy to announce there is new arsenal in the shop with Earth Plugs or suppositories as i fondly call them. Since their volume is small and weight less compared to the full Earth Pipe (which includes the copper Tube) this is a great way to stack ammo while you find a good cheap source of 35mm copper tubes (3/8). For every meter of tube you can make 4 EPs. Of course you can also get them at the site at a great price as always.

The Earth Plugs fit nicely into those tubes and their design helps you to identify clearly which side of the plug will face down toward the earth. You must put the thinner part facing down to earth before you pound the full Earth Pipe. It is easy to see which side. They are between 12,5cm to 13cm long.(sligthly above 5 inches)
 There s a single terminated quartz crystal wrapped around by a harmoniosly made copper coil that runs thru the plug. You have the option to order them as Shungite Earth Plugs for 0,15c more.  Earth Plugs go from 8,85€ to as low as 7,08€ a piece but if want to get them at 5,10€ do please read on..

Earth Pipes are comprised of an earth plug introduced inside a copper tube (3/8 - 35mm) which is pounded into the earth to revert underground Deadly Orgone Radiation Please check them at the site.  They are 25cm long so for every meter you get 4 EPs. They go from 13,70€ to 10,40€ depending on quantity but….Want to get them at only 8,20€ a piece??? Read further down.

PRICES:  You have always benefited from discounts thru out the shop that range from 5% up to 20% depending on the amount ordered. I have not raised prices since the spring of 2011 and it was time for me to come to more realistic terms since the cost of materials and living has gone up since then. Do not be fooled, please check the maximum discounts, which are very easy to get, and you will see the prices are still very decent. It is also not rare for me to top up the free space in a box or include free goodies specially if the weight you paid allows for more ammo to be included.

In order to keep supporting committed gifters i decided to create the:

GIFTING ACCOUNT> Since i remain committed on helping others to get well made orgonite for their gifting runs i decided to create a Gifting account either for individuals or Resellers. The discounts are from 40% to 50% in all the shop except on those items i do not make myself such as the Terminator or Basic Zapper.  You do not have to do anything special when registering for this account, just choose GIFTING ACCOUNT, instead of your regular geographic area, and you will be able to order any amount you wish of each item always at maximum discounted price no matter if you choose 1,20 or hundred pieces, period.
Please read the description at the site. If you are an EW member or i know you are a regular gifter, you can start right away. For those i ve never met there s a minimum order at first. This is to avoid people taking advantage and simply ordering 2 or 3 pieces for their home. Please understand this account is not meant for that.

So in this way the prices you will see when you log in are listed here. I provide the link to the products for you to check them out but you can see the general store price. Only if you register and login to your gifting account you will always see the following prices:

TOWERBUSTERS at 1,25€ no matter how many you order.
HHG CONES for 5,50€  well finished cones 340 to 350gr
HHG PLUS for 6,60€ a bit more power form the nice brass spheres, same weights as HHG.
MAGNETIC ORGONITE for 4.15 good combo against predators and psychopaths
DELUX PENDANT for 34€ to keep balanced with nice semi precious stones
CLOUDBUSTERS a Kit CB for 198€ with lemurian crystals for pipes.
SINGLE COIL WINDER for 29,50 € to make good copper spirals in seconds
TOWERBUSTERS- XL (90% bigger) for 2,60€ Double punch in case needed
EARTH PLUGS at 5,10€ or 5,25€ for SHUNGITE EARTH PLUGS about 12,5cm to 13cm long  and 150gr weight. Designed for easy use, no confusion which side pounds to the ground.
EARTH PIPES (35mm - 3/8) at 8,20€ (this includes the copper tube! ;-d ) 25cm long (slightly less than 10inch) so in 1 meter (3,2 yards) you get 4 EPs.

SUCCOR PUNCH The nice crystal used here is from 10 to 13cm long and about 5cm wide , a fat and long one which weights about 400 to 500gr (about a Pound) at 100€

I also like to remind you that no job is too big.  No matter if you need 3000tbs or hundreds of Plugs, i can make it.

Hope you like the updated site and all the new additions. More will come soon.
Happy Gifting! and Thank you to everyone who has supported and keeps supporting my work.

fran

http://www.orgonita.eu/
February 2, 2017
7:38 pm
fran
Admin

Now you can pay at orgonita.eu on your own currency if you have a gifting/reseller account. Anyone who might spend above 250€ in value can also do it.

The following currencies are now accepted:  USD, EUR, CAD, GBP, AUD, JPY, NZD, CHF and PLN.

If you have any doubts , do please get in touch at info(at)orgonita(dot)eu

Happy Gifting!

fran

May 23, 2017
4:24 pm
fran
Admin

All this week until May 30th JUNE 7TH There s 50€ shipping fee discount for all orders above 250€ to Uk, Poland and Switzerland when you pay with using your country currency thru International wire transfer. This will allow you to have free shipping for  40 to 50kg of orgonite!!!

Just choose your currency on top left corner, add to cart your orgonite to 250€ in value or above and choose International wire transfer as payment method. The discount will be applied right there. As seen in image of checkout page and other examples below.

ERROR NOTICE> The shop WAS NOT applying correctly the real prices and discounts for the Geo ZOnes of Poland, Swizerland and UK. Apologies for that. If you want to check now the real prices are working properly.

For instance lets give example for 30kg orgonite in 300Tbs

UK 300TBs at 1.39Pounds= 417,89 Pounds Delivered to your door.  Shipping would be 42,83 Pounds but is free! when paying with international Wire

SWIZERLAND 300 TB  at 1.74Fr =522.77Fr Delivered to your door. Shipping would be 53.58 Fr but Free!

POLAND 300 TB at 6.68 zl = 2,00.39zl Delivered to your door. Shipping would be 205.55zl but free

Since prices were not correct THE OFFER IS EXTENDED UNTIL JUNE 7TH. Please do check now the correct prices for your countries on other orgonite as well, HHGs, HHGs PLUS, Earth Pipes, pendants..

fran

May 29, 2017
2:08 pm
fran
Admin

What good is an offer for free shipping if the discount prices on web arent working properly for the GeoZOnes offered?  Just to let you know there was a mistake in the site which is corrected. DO please read the above post and re visit the site to know the real costs of ordering orgonite with free shipping if you live in Poland, UK or SwizerlandSmile

thanks

fran

if you have doubts can always find me at info(at)orgonita(dot)eu

Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 208

Currently Online:
15 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Jeff: 1771

Silvius: 668

Anonymous: 582

Mrs O: 552

Egoli.buster: 486

louis onder: 455

EricCarlsen1: 424

Carlos Silva: 350

Owuor Chris: 348

Dancan: 339

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 7

Members: 313

Moderators: 0

Admins: 6

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 14

Topics: 5278

Newest Members: Lakshmi, Daniel Gervais, Marjo Hopeakivi, Nancy J, Lydiane, Angel Cross, Steve H, Orgoniteireland, ReNature

Administrators: azt1magnetiko: 5, Don Croft: 3869, fran: 242, dooney: 116, Azti Magnetiko: 188, Cassandria: 36