Picture of the Bilo orgonite (painted) | Vendors Forums | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Picture of the Bilo orgonite (painted)
March 16, 2017
10:40 pm
Frode
Forum Posts: 212

I'm taking the liberty to post a picture Dancan sent me of the Bilo orgonite. Beautiful artwork. $50 a piece including shipping, I think (Dancan and Mrs.O can add their comments on this, if they want)

I've ordered a piece in the mail and I'll set up a one-page website for them to present their work.

Big thanks to those that is helping Christine out of jail, and Marjo for the generous contribution. 

Dancan and Mrs.O can be contacted for purchases at dancan.omollo@yahoo.com and fatienoodondi@hotmail.co.uk.

bilo

The following users say thank you to Frode for this useful post:

Dancan
March 16, 2017
10:55 pm
Jeff
Forum Posts: 1597

I'll take two, they look great! On the mantle great. Dancan, I'll e-mail you under separate cover.

I think this is what everyone's getting for Christmas this year.

The following users say thank you to Jeff for this useful post:

Dancan

"O ye that love mankind! Ye that dare oppose, not only the tyranny, but the tyrant, stand forth!" Thomas Paine 

March 18, 2017
11:40 am
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin
Forum Posts: 3831

Thanks for posting the photo, Frode.   Our African friends are finally ready to capitalize their effort with foreign sales!

For me, a rather startling confirmation that they've reached a watershed development is that the head of an NGO organization in Haiti contacted me, this week, about using orgonite to improve farming, there.  Now he's eager to bring one of the kikundi to Haiti to directly teach the Haitian farmers about orgonite and presumably to arrange for manufacturing it.  He fully agrees that an African will more easily connect with the farmers than a European.

For our East African cohorts, material motivation has never been enough so the prospect of sharing their knowledge and experience with farmers beyond Africa is probably going to inspire them to increase their focus on the business aspect, just as the pain of Christine's and the Nubians' overt oppression has motivated them to customize their Bilo orgonite for the world market.

The following users say thank you to Don Croft for this useful post:

Dancan
March 19, 2017
1:28 pm
Dancan
Forum Posts: 331

Hi Frode

Thank you very much for posting our Bilo Orgonite and this Bilo Orgonite people can take orders of Bilo This Bilo orgonite is very very powerful if you can dig it around your homestead and it can protect you well so every body should hare it 

Thanks Jeff it is good for people to take them two or three alternatively if you can afford one is good i thanked Jeff again for the good idea that our friend should have it for Christmas. Thank you very much Don (Baba Nora) We are very much happy if we can teach the farmers of Haiti a bout the Bilo Orgonite We are ready as the kikundi for teaching those people well a bout the Bilo and how to make it

Dancan

Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 208

Currently Online:
20 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Jeff: 1597

Silvius: 623

Anonymous: 582

Mrs O: 546

Egoli.buster: 486

louis onder: 455

EricCarlsen1: 423

Carlos Silva: 342

Owuor Chris: 340

Gare: 339

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 6

Members: 312

Moderators: 0

Admins: 6

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 14

Topics: 5246

Newest Members: Marjo Hopeakivi, Nancy J, Switchback, Lydiane, Angel Cross, Steve H, Orgoniteireland, ReNature, suziesunshine, David Topman

Administrators: azt1magnetiko: 5, Don Croft: 3831, fran: 240, dooney: 116, Azti Magnetiko: 188, Cassandria: 36