Picture of the Bilo orgonite (painted) | Vendors Forums | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
Picture of the Bilo orgonite (painted)
March 16, 2017
10:40 pm
Frode
Forum Posts: 219

I'm taking the liberty to post a picture Dancan sent me of the Bilo orgonite. Beautiful artwork. $50 a piece including shipping, I think (Dancan and Mrs.O can add their comments on this, if they want)

I've ordered a piece in the mail and I'll set up a one-page website for them to present their work.

Big thanks to those that is helping Christine out of jail, and Marjo for the generous contribution. 

Dancan and Mrs.O can be contacted for purchases at dancan.omollo@yahoo.com and fatienoodondi@hotmail.co.uk.

bilo

The following users say thank you to Frode for this useful post:

Dancan
March 16, 2017
10:55 pm
Jeff
Forum Posts: 1700

I'll take two, they look great! On the mantle great. Dancan, I'll e-mail you under separate cover.

I think this is what everyone's getting for Christmas this year.

The following users say thank you to Jeff for this useful post:

Dancan

"O ye that love mankind! Ye that dare oppose, not only the tyranny, but the tyrant, stand forth!" Thomas Paine 

March 18, 2017
11:40 am
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin
Forum Posts: 3863

Thanks for posting the photo, Frode.   Our African friends are finally ready to capitalize their effort with foreign sales!

For me, a rather startling confirmation that they've reached a watershed development is that the head of an NGO organization in Haiti contacted me, this week, about using orgonite to improve farming, there.  Now he's eager to bring one of the kikundi to Haiti to directly teach the Haitian farmers about orgonite and presumably to arrange for manufacturing it.  He fully agrees that an African will more easily connect with the farmers than a European.

For our East African cohorts, material motivation has never been enough so the prospect of sharing their knowledge and experience with farmers beyond Africa is probably going to inspire them to increase their focus on the business aspect, just as the pain of Christine's and the Nubians' overt oppression has motivated them to customize their Bilo orgonite for the world market.

The following users say thank you to Don Croft for this useful post:

Dancan
March 19, 2017
1:28 pm
Dancan
Forum Posts: 338

Hi Frode

Thank you very much for posting our Bilo Orgonite and this Bilo Orgonite people can take orders of Bilo This Bilo orgonite is very very powerful if you can dig it around your homestead and it can protect you well so every body should hare it 

Thanks Jeff it is good for people to take them two or three alternatively if you can afford one is good i thanked Jeff again for the good idea that our friend should have it for Christmas. Thank you very much Don (Baba Nora) We are very much happy if we can teach the farmers of Haiti a bout the Bilo Orgonite We are ready as the kikundi for teaching those people well a bout the Bilo and how to make it

Dancan

March 30, 2017
10:38 pm
Frode
Forum Posts: 219

I've had the Bilo orgonite for close to a week now, and it is helping me recover from a lot of the residual effects caused by long term attacks, what has basically become an etheric sickness that the attackers exploit. Still has been difficult because of new attacks, but the Bilo orgonite is really helping me overall.

My experience when I got it at first has been a vivid one, it is like getting an African tribe to help me out, with colourful body paint, men in ceremonial clothing and spears ready to defend, drums and women helping out medicinally (as well as women berating the attackers and shooing them off. I don't understand the language, but the message is clear).

And I can still sense that help whenever I think about it, from simply having the Bilo orgonite in my house.

What Mrs.O talks about in this thread I find is very true. The magic goes beyond protection and helps me with the deeper personal problems in my life and to bring me to a genuine sense of healing and wellbeing. Also, there seems to be teachings in the magic, but that is difficult to express. The Bilo orgonite is helping me to have better personal boundaries, for instance, which has been a problem with the etheric attacks.

I find this orgonite to have a lot of vitality and liveliness to it, and I think it houses different qualities like caring, sweetness, loyalty, strong protection. I find the magic to be very intelligent and wise.

I think it is well worth the investment to have a piece of Bilo orgonite in one's personal arsenal of etheric protection.

March 31, 2017
5:37 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin

The ancient Egyptians explicitly credited AFrica as the source of their civilization, which we may assume includes their magical traditions, which the rest of the Bronze Age (and more recent) civilizations sought out.  The corporate order rather wants us to believe that all that came from Atlantis Cool

Most people don't care about history because we're all well programmed, since early childhood, to ignore it but some of my tiny but global audience apparently agree that it's worth looking into and I've been obsessed with it since I was about nine years old.

I got a sample of the painted Bilo orgonite, last week, and it sits on my car's dashboard because I enjoy looking at it, also because I haven't had a driver license in 13 years so I need all the protection I can get when I'm in the car Wink.  I also mounted my little aircraft boosted orgonite cloudbuster on the roof's luggage rack, pointed backward.   It looks like I'll be able to have a passport and DL again in about a year.  The image on the Bilo orgonite may be a Guinea Fowl, which I enjoyed watching when I was in Africa. It's sort of like our turkey--very smart and resourceful.   We almost never see dead turkeys on the road here, even though they're the most numerous 'highway' birds, by far.  The Sultans of Turkey used to keep colorful male turkeys as ornamental birds at court, like the Persian nobles kept peacocks.  I've always assumed that America's wild turkeys were named for the court birds, though Egyptian/Phoenician seafarers may have picked up some turkeys from N America in the Bronze Age--I wonder who knows.   It's said that Benjamin Franklin wanted the turkey to be America's national bird, instead of the bald eagle.

Dancan (Baba Carol) sent me photos of Maji Marefu at work in Tanzania and I asked him to post those on the forum.  He was reticient, at first, because he wasn't sure it was appropriate.  It took several years of gentle persuasion before our African cohorts agreed to make this specialty orgonite because most of them are in the Luo tribe, which traditionally anathematizes sorcerers and they didn't want their reputation to be tarnished by possibly being associated with dirty-magic providers, like the crowd whom they drove out of Nyamira District with their orgonite.  That's certainly understandable because they've worked very hard over the years to earn a good reputation in those countries.

Those Nyamira sorcerers were cannibals and engaged in human sacrifice rituals, just like the savage Europoid corporate order oligarchs who are failing to stop Frode's progress in Norway.

But I assured him that most of us in the West who read the forum are deeply curious about African cultural and magical traditions and it will be refreshing to see these images of Maji Marefu. I shared them with Frode, who is developing a convenient ordering/info website for the kikundi.  He's spent years helping them set up their financial infrastructure in order to fill foreign orders efficiently and there were countless roadblocks along the way. After Africa was missionized all of the traditional culture was driven underground.  I don't think this was a problem after many AFricans had accepted Islam in the previous thousand years.  Kizira Ibrahim, who is the competent witch doctor Georg and I worked with in Uganda many years ago, is a Muslim, for instance. One of the first things he advised his new clients is that nobody has the right to operate as a mediator between the client and our Creator.  

March 31, 2017
5:58 pm
Don Croft
Moscow, Idaho
Admin

Anyone who has known magical traditionalists, as I have over the years and in several countries, knows that people who do healing magic would rather cut their own throats than harm anyone with magic, by the way. The corporate/occult oligarchy, whom I collectively refer to as 'The Old Parasite,' have conditioned Westerners to believe that engaging in healing magic carries the risk of doing dirty magic and that's simply not true; it's always a character issue.   You probably don't even associate with people who have dirty characters, for instance, unless you're one of the hundreds or thousands of sewer rat agency employees who are assigned to read all of this forum's postings.

April 4, 2017
6:03 am
Mrs O
Forum Posts: 549

Thanks a lot Frode and Don,

Those are the Photos of Bilo orgonite, we have made many of them and we are now ready to dispatch  them out to anybody who might be interested in having one or more at affordable prices. We dully appreciate all those who have ordered our bilo orgonite , in fact they do testify that bilo is doing them a lot of favor and support. They say that Bilo is a good home protector, it can also do away with unnecessary home misfortunes caused by other magics. Apiece plus shipping is $65 but if you order more than 4 the shipping cost used to go down. Now whoever may wish wish to order from us can contact me or Dancan from these emails faatienoodondi@hotmail.co.uk or dancan.omollo@yahoo.com

Mrs O

April 4, 2017
4:20 pm
Mrs O
Forum Posts: 549

These are the photos of the Bilo orgonite that can bring maximum protection in your home, any body interested can simply order from us, its our wish that all the  EW Members to have the Bilo orgonite

Mrs O

Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 208

Currently Online:
18 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Jeff: 1700

Silvius: 660

Anonymous: 582

Mrs O: 549

Egoli.buster: 486

louis onder: 455

EricCarlsen1: 424

Carlos Silva: 350

Owuor Chris: 348

Gare: 339

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 7

Members: 313

Moderators: 0

Admins: 6

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 14

Topics: 5273

Newest Members: Lakshmi, Daniel Gervais, Marjo Hopeakivi, Nancy J, Lydiane, Angel Cross, Steve H, Orgoniteireland, ReNature

Administrators: azt1magnetiko: 5, Don Croft: 3863, fran: 241, dooney: 116, Azti Magnetiko: 188, Cassandria: 36