interference | Website Tips and Tricks | Forum

A A A

Please consider registering

Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 4 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Topic RSS
interference
lots of ways "they" try to stop gifting
Topic Rating: 0 (0 votes) 
August 6, 2014
6:20 pm
Coyote
Forum Posts: 44

As a lone and fairly isolated gifter, varied attempts have been made to stop me. Concept: If I can be distracted by different problems with family and pets, I'm just not as active getting out there. I became preoccupied with someone or something dying, until a voice woke me up early AM chanting "death, death, death".  When I caught on to it I mentally shrieked at the voice to get out of my head. The image of a woman's shocked face (that I had caught it) was the end of the death chant. "They" had also sent identical alien abduction nightmares to myself and a family member at same time of night. Too obviously coincidental. I think boosting is more effective at stopping those invasions than mentally shrieking at the boogers.

Another distraction attempt was poisoning one of my animals, and I "saw" freaky red eyes to the East. I did a gifting ceremony for my animal's spirit. When finished, I saw a long-tailed cat sylph and a dragon sylph roaring to the south. I think there was a satanic linking east to south. dang devious. Thanks to the sylphs for declaring help.

I saw a school needing some gifting help. Threw a TB out and a deva grabbed it and dragged it under a bush! Sweet.

Found a refinery with some questionable-looking cooling ponds, but it was unapproachable. I had made a hyped-up TB with the last of some resin, rusty nails and metal pieces, several chunks of quartz in the bottom of a milk carton. Devas grabbed that too. But I got really sick in middle of  that gifting trip. I'm guessing mysterious-onset illnesses are the new interference trick.  The boogers try everything they can find to interfere. I confess when I'm interfered with it's harder for me to boost alone. But I always sleep with my hand-held Zapper (thanks Don), and other orgonite generators going 24-7.

I think that southern New Mexico, around White Sands atomic testing grounds, needs some help if anybody is out that way.

With love and gratitude for awareness of what's going on, Coyote

Forum Timezone: UTC 0

Most Users Ever Online: 208

Currently Online:
28 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

Jeff: 1589

Silvius: 616

Anonymous: 582

Mrs O: 546

Egoli.buster: 486

louis onder: 455

EricCarlsen1: 423

Carlos Silva: 341

Owuor Chris: 340

Gare: 339

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 6

Members: 312

Moderators: 0

Admins: 6

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 14

Topics: 5245

Newest Members: Marjo Hopeakivi, Nancy J, Switchback, Lydiane, Angel Cross, Steve H, Orgoniteireland, ReNature, suziesunshine, David Topman

Administrators: azt1magnetiko: 5, Don Croft: 3831, fran: 240, dooney: 116, Azti Magnetiko: 188, Cassandria: 36