It can't hurt too have too much orgonite around the house
These lamps are actually bad for many reasons:
first they use mercury for the high frequency excitation to emit light... mercury is bad everyone knows that so these things are a potential hazard lurking in everyone's home now...
Then to make the lighting work as I said they need high frequency, something like 10-20 kHz if I remember, this induces these dirty current spikes back into the mains, because each lamp has it's own ballast
Then what is not known is that these lamps emit UV, they work based on that! the inside mercury excitation emits UV, vacuum UVs and UVC mostly. About vacuum UV, it's called like that because it's mostly absorbed by oxygen, that's what the upper atmosphere does to protect us from UV!
Anyway then these UVs are reabsorbed by the coating inside the fluorescent lamp and transformed into a visible frequency.
Having a source of powerful UVs next to me, even if it should be 100% absorbed (and I yet have to see a test done about that!), it is something that I don't want next to me.
Then there is the color range, an incandescent light is aroung 2700K (somewhat yellowish) where as fluorescent or neons are above, like 3000-4000K which is more blue... Well I don't know if this is bad or not since we never knew what light is the best...
The worst is that plasma TVs are using the same working principles, mercury UV emission..
Anyhow these lamps infuse high frequency spikes back into the mains because of their ballast, they emit UV (inside the lamp) and they contain mercury! Definetly a big safety hazard according to safety regulation rules of any country, yet they are in all shops
"Someday, after we have mastered the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we will harness for God the energies of love and then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire!" Pierre Teilhard de Chardin