How To Capture a Screen Shot of your Desktop or the Active Window in Windows
- Press the Print Screen key on your keyboard.
- Open an image editing program, such as Microsoft Paint.
- Go to the Edit menu and choose Paste.
- If prompted to enlarge the image, choose Yes
- Optional: Use your image editor's crop tool to crop out unnecessary portions of the screen shot.
- Go to the File Menu and choose Save As.
- Navigate to the folder where you want to save the image.
- Type a file name for the image.
- Select a file type.
- Click the Save button
Generally the GIF format works best when saving screen shots of application windows. The JPEG format usually makes screen shots (especially those with text) blurry, blotchy and discolored.
How To include photo/picture on your post
1. First of all you must upload your picture to a website, for example
2. Lets use a very common picture for this example, the name is bush.jpg
so, when we upload it, should be like this www.orgonito.com/bush.jpg
3. On the text box screen select insert/edit image
4. Under General tab, in text field "Image URL" paste this
There you GO!!! You have done a favor to humanity!
ummm, something wrong with his eyes?